David Clark Music & Events Feat. Renegades Reviews

30 | Melville, NY

30 Reviews for David Clark Music & Events Feat. Renegades

Jessica Gross · Married on 10/20/2018

Best wedding band around!!!

About 6 years ago I went to my cousins wedding. It was one of the first weddings I’d been to but remember thinking “Wow. That band is phenomenal,” My then boyfriend, now husband, and I turned to each other and said if we ever got married - we need that band. Well the time came when we got engaged and as soon we had our date we said we need to book David Clark and the Renegades.

David is fantastic to work with - he is friendly, passionate about what he does, and so genuinely excited about your wedding it makes you feel like you’ve been best friends with him forever. When it came close to the wedding and time to pick songs we wanted, he even came into NYC to meet with us and spent about an hour going through what we like, don’t like, and songs we definitely wanted played (Bruce! Pitbull! Last Dance!) And honestly, we trust David so much we told him just play the classics, do what he feels is right - and he did not let us down.

Day of the wedding, the ceremony music brought happy tears to both our eyes. And then for the reception…wow. You forget it’s not the real bands playing they sound that good - so lively, so full, and all just sound like this is the first wedding they’re doing, that it’s the most fun they could be having.

I am not lying when I say EVERY SINGLE PERSON we speak to about our wedding says “That band was the best wedding band we’ve ever heard”. And we cannot disagree, David Clark and the Renegades do not disappoint! We had people complimenting them throughout the night, mid-dancing coming over to say they are so good. During dinner they played Billy Joel, Sinatra, Bruce Springsteen so well 1. You thought it was the real singer and 2. The whole room started clapping for them.

No need to look any further for wedding bands. They were the only ones we called and booked because we knew they are the best. I wish I could have our wedding all over again just so we could party with the Renegades again! Thank you all for an amazing experience!!!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Courtney Blekicki · Married on 10/07/2018

Totally Worth It!

The best wedding band I have ever met! My husband and I have seen a lot of wedding bands and these guys beat them all. They are all amazing at what they do and keep the dance floor going all night long. I was worried because we had such a small guest count, only about 110 people, that the dance floor was going to look empty, but David and the band had the floor packed from start to finish. But David wasn't just great on the day of, working with him leading up to the big day was easy and stress free. He had great ideas of where to use some of the songs I was thinking of as well as come up with great ideas for where I missing stuff. Thanks for such an amazing time!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Dave · Married on 09/22/2018

Dave Clark is a true professional. We've attended 8 weddings in the last 18 months. 5 of them hired bands to provide their own entertainment and his band was our favorite. We had contracted with Dave Clark and the Renegades to perform at our daughter's wedding this past Saturday. We are very pleased that we did because Dave and his band performed wonderfully. He also handled the MC role: wedding party introductions; organized/announced the classic bride/groom & parent dances; and all toasts; with aplomb. He is very easygoing, "down to earth" and the quality of his bands' performance was top notch.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/21/2018

BEST BAND EVER. From the day we met David he was super accommodating and extremely easy to work with. Its so nice to see someone who just loves what they do and it totally comes through in the music. The band absolutely killed it. The dance floor was packed all night long, they knew exactly what to play to keep the energy up and all the guests were so amazed at how absolutely genuine their sound is. My favorite thing about the band is how eclectic they are-- from van Morrison, Beatles, country, to R&B and rap, they literally give you a little of everything. At one point my mother was even on stage singing with them (her moment of fame she keeps raving about). I was super psyched to have them and I cant recommend them enough.
    Eternally grateful for a great night of music & fun- Dave & Danielle

Sent on 09/24/2018

Robyn · Married on 09/08/2018

David Clark and the Renegades absolutely made our wedding night! We were referred to David Clark by our venue (Royalton on the Greens) and we could not have chosen a more talented, pitch perfect, versatile band! From our first phone conversation, to the night of our wedding David was a pleasure to work with. We sent him our first dance video as it was a mix of 2 songs and the band executed it perfectly. They even learned a special Irish song as my father in law is from Ireland, which he greatly appreciated. All of our guests are still raving about David Clark and the Renegades and our wedding was over two weeks ago. Plus my best friend just booked them for her wedding at Temple Avodah in June after seeing them perform at our wedding. Thank you for making our wedding night unforgettable!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Maxine · Married on 10/14/2017

We cannot say enough about David and the band. They were just amazing for my daughter Tanya's wedding this past Saturday night. All my guests kept coming over to us and kept saying the band was amazing and every song sounded like the original artist. The dance floor was never empty and EVERYONE was dancing all night long and they knew the crowd and what made them happy. The hora was our favorite and no one sat even our Rabbi was up and dancing. One of our guests said if you closed your eyes you thought Billy Joel was actually singing!!! Thank you David and the band for an incredible evening..BEST BAND EVER!!!!! Book them early...you will be happy you did.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Janet · Married on 09/03/2017

If you want your guests to dance all night, and leave your wedding still dancing, Renegades is your band.

David Clark, the owner, is an absolute pleasure to work with. He loves his band, his work, his music, and his enthusiasm is infectious. We interviewed and previewed many bands before we hired Renegades. What is special about this band is that you deal directly with the owner/manager of the band – David. Most other bands are managed by an entertainment company, so you meet with a sales rep to preview the band, never the actual band director.

Because there is no middleman, Renegades price is also very competitive.

David was totally into giving us exactly what we wanted. He delivered exactly on the music choices we described, learned a few special songs that we created, and the energy of this band will have your guests dancing from the first minute of your party to the last. Their sound is fantastic. All of our guests commented on what a terrific band they were. One of our guests reserved them for a party 5 years in the future!

One thing that was important to us was to get the right pacing for the party. We’ve been to many weddings that seem to drag – too much time spent sitting, not enough dancing. David heard our concerns and absolutely delivered our vision.

We have already hired Renegades for our other daughter’s wedding, coming up in February and can’t wait to party with them again. Their energy is exactly what is needed to make a nice wedding into a fantastic party.

Sent on 11/12/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/06/2017

Celebrated our kids wedding with this incredible band and they blew the venue down! Nothing but the highest praise for the band! Played all variety of music, caught the attention of all guests people who never dance were on the floor. The only negative the wedding had to end! Highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2017
  • User4619441 · 2+ years ago

WOW! I cannot say enough good things. David Clark and the Renegades MADE MY WEDDING! They provided beautiful music during our ceremony and had so many choices to choose from. We didn't give any specific guidelines for what songs to play or not play during the party, and they absolutely NAILED IT. They read our crowd and played the perfect set that kept people of all ages up on the dance floor the whole time.

What truly blew us away, was when we walked into our set up ballroom for the first time. During one of the consultations with Dave, my husband mentioned how much he loved the song "In Memory of Elizabeth Reed" but it wasn't exactly a party song. When we first walked in to take in how our venue looked, the band was playing this in the background- TRUE professionals.

Not to mention, Dave was always available to me if I had a question. I never feel like I had to wait more than a day to get an answer. THANK YOU TO DAVID CLARK AND THE RENEGADES FOR MEMORIES THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME!

Sent on 12/23/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/14/2015

BEST.BAND.EVER. You do not need to look any further. This is the best wedding band of all time! David Clark is an extremely talented and friendly person. He makes you feel from day one that they will take care of you and he is so very passionate about what he does. Planning was fantastic! The day of our wedding, he and his 9 piece band completely ROCKED! He played every song we wanted to hear and they just sounded PHENOMENAL! All my guests were saying what an awesome band they were!. People were up and dancing the whole time. I really cannot say enough fabulous things about this band. If you want the best band ever, then David Clark and the Renegades is the way to go! AMAZING!!!! Thank you so much David Clark and the renegades for an evening my husband and I will never forget!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Carlen · Married on 08/08/2015

Hiring David Clark was the best decision my husband and I ever made!!! We were recommended him by our venue after we already met with the Faze 4 Bands and spoke to Hank Lane. Neither of those we loved for the price they were asking. David Clark was much more reasonable in cost and we actually felt we got more than we paid for! His energy and love for what he does is so amazing. My husband and I both love country, and David Clark loves it as well, so he was so excited to perform at our wedding because of our song choices. Since he also is a cover band for Billy Joel, there were times in the night where our guests had to look up to make sure that Billy Joel wasn't really at the wedding. He also offered to play the piano in the entrance of the lobby as people arrived, sing our wedding ceremony since the words meant a lot to us, and just overall made the wedding a great time for all! People are still telling us how amazing our band was and how they didn't get to eat because they were on the dance floor!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Brooke · Married on 10/04/2014

It has been a week since our wedding and we have not stopped receiving calls and texts asking us who our band was!! We had 230 people at the wedding and almost everyone was dancing all night. Every time I looked the dance floor was packed with guests of all ages and at one point someone asked if it was actually Billy Joel up there singing because they are that good. I cannot thank them enough for making our night so amazing! I would recommend Dave Clark and the Renegades to anyone looking for a wedding band and wish I could do it all over again just to hear them again. It was like our own personal concert! They were absolutely fabulous from beginning to end :)

Sent on 10/11/2014

Maxine · Married on 09/13/2014

We were fortunate to have chosen David Clark and the Renegades for our daughter's wedding.
    Their professionalism and enthusiasm are unparalleled. Our guests couldn't stop dancing all night to their incredible music. Definitely the best wedding band ever!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Marisa · Married on 07/19/2014

Hiring David Clark and the Renegades was the BEST decision we could have made for our wedding! From start to finish, Dave was absolutely amazing to work with! He is very personable, professional and his overall energy and excitement for music made us excited! He made the planning simple and on the day of the wedding he was really easy going, flexible and we knew we could trust him to run the party... and party we did! Our guests keep talking about the amazing music at the wedding, the incredible singers, impressive musicians and great song choices! The band was great at reading the crowd and kept everyone up on their feet the whole time!
    When it came to the special songs we requested, the band was more than happy to learn the new songs and they absolutely did them justice! Our favorite part of the night? After mentioning to Dave that my husband and I are both singers, he called us up at the end of the night to let us both sing solo's with the band. The band was video taping us and our guests went wild! The band was so nice to let us join in on the fun and they seemed genuinely impressed with our performances. Our guests said they have NEVER seen a wedding end like that and there was no better way to finish the party!
    We would hire David Clark and the Renegades again in a SECOND! SO pleased with this group! Thank you for an amazing party!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Beth · Married on 03/22/2014

We hired Dave Clark and the Renegades as the band for our wedding and could not have been happier! They have an amazing sound and so much energy! We had a lot of special requests for unknown songs for the ceremony music and our first dance song, and the band was not only willing but excited to learn the music and do something a little different and special for us. He kept the whole room dancing the whole night and everyone told us how great our band was and how much fun they had at the wedding!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Lisa · Married on 01/18/2014

Dave Clark and the Renegades were our wedding band on 1.18.14 and they were AMAZING. I had seen them at my friends wedding, loved them so much that I said when I get married I want them!! Dave can play pretty much anything, and is great reading the crowd. The music was a great mix of classics and pop and there was really something for everyone. People were dancing all night, it was a great, great time and we owe a great portion of it to Dave and his band!!!! PS he is sooo nice so that makes it even better :)

Sent on 02/02/2014

Dave and his band are truly talented. We have seen them at other events and we knew they were for us. They kept our dance floor packed from beginning to end. My sister already booked them for her wedding.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Rhona · Married on 06/08/2013

Dave Clark and the Renegades performed at my daughter's wedding in June and they were great. The dance floor was always packed, and our guests couldn't stop talking about how good the band was. More importantly, the Renegades helped to fulfill the bride and groom's every expectation to make the event a wedding to remember. I have already forwarded the band's information to a number of my guests. I believe that says it all. Thank you Dave for a wonderful evening. (PS I am not related nor am I a friend to any member of the band.)

Sent on 07/13/2013

Alexandra · Married on 06/16/2012

This band is amazing! The entire group at our wedding was on their feet the entire night! The music was phenomenal and Dave Clark made the night a blast. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is getting married!

Sent on 07/02/2012

allison · Married on 04/28/2012

WOW, WOW, WOW - EVERYONE is still talking about how amazing these guys were at my wedding!!! They started the party immediately, playing dance music as people entered so that the party got off to a fun pace. While we did have a bit of a rowdy crowd, David Clark really read the room and the feel of the party and played the BEST combination of fast, slow, old, new, that I could have imagined. We literally told him a few things we didn't want and gave him totally freedom to play what he wanted, and it was the best choice we could have made - no way we could have picked better music! The BEST wedding band I have ever heard in my life!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Lynn-Anne · Married on 01/07/2012

We were completely satisfied with Dave Clark's Renegades at our son's wedding. Dave Clark was a pleasure to work with and the band delivered everything plus. They played a variety of music as requested and sounded great. We would definitely hire them again. We hope we get invited to an event where they are playing.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Michele · Married on 03/27/2010

They were great. Everyone was up and dancing the whole time. Dave has an amazing voice and knows how to get everyone on their feet but not be too intrustive.

Sent on 06/15/2010

Stephanie · Married on 09/25/2009

I don't think that there are enough words to describe how amazing Dave and Renegade were at our wedding! They rocked out from Metallica (our wedding song was "Nothing Else Matters") to Andrea Bocelli ("Con te Partiro) to Adam Sandler ("I Wanna Grow Old With You") for our cake cutting! Their range of music is absolutely INCREDIBLE.

We received the most amount of compliments on our band - for sure. Many friends have tried to book with them but they are hard to get. Make sure you BOOK EARLY!

Renegade even memorized several songs for us and played a majority of my wacky request list. They really made our wedding a party!! I hope my friends can use them for their weddings as well because they were just SO much fun to listen to and watch. Best band around - for certain!

Sent on 02/15/2010

Anna · Married on 09/17/2009

Seriously, The Renegades are the best band EVER. We booked with Dave, and I couldn't have been happier -- they were friendly and easy to work with, and definitely kept the party going. Their wide variety and eclectic sound made sure that EVERYONE had a good time. They played everything from Jack Johnson to Queen to The Beatles, and beyond! I can't even think of a wonderful enough word to express how PERFECT they were for my wedding. LOVED THEM! I can't wait for the next big event so that I can book them again!

Sent on 10/15/2009

Jennifer · Married on 02/20/2009

We booked with Dave and the band RENEGADE! Words cannot describe how wonderful they were. Every single guest mentioned them on the way out and they sure kept the party going. I furst fell in love with them when I saw them at one of my bridemaids weddings on 12/31/06 and knew I had to have them one day...so glad it all worked out!

Sent on 03/04/2009