603 West Ave, Jenkintown, PA 19046 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About David Arnold Hair Salon

David Arnold Hair Salon is an experienced wedding hair service located in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania. For over 40 years, David Arnold Hair Salon and its team of talented stylists have been offering detailed updos and beautiful blowouts for brides, bridesmaids, and mothers of the bride and groom. This versatile hair service has won “Best Hair Salon” in Philadelphia three times. Whether you want to go to their salon or want on-location services, David Arnold Hair Salon will accommodate all your wedding hair needs.

David Arnold Hair Salon encourages a consultation and hair trial prior to the big day to ensure there are no hiccups or surprises. They provide group services as well as men’s grooming. They can provide multiple skilled stylists who are knowledgeable in blowouts, hair extensions, hair coloring, haircuts, special treatments, and updos. They can also assist with proper veil application.

Follow David Arnold Hair Salon on

Other couples have also viewed

• Luxe Color Studio
david arnold hair salon staff 51 998761

16 Reviews for David Arnold Hair Salon

• Cara

Cara G. · Married on 11/21/2020

Totally saved the day on the hair front!

At the beginning of October we pulled the plug officially on our large wedding in Lancaster, PA and decided on a micro-wedding in a backyard in Cheltenham, PA on November 21. Thus began the scramble for ALL new vendors. I reached out to David Arnold Hair Salon via Wedding Wire and Jason got back to me immediately. He was very communicative, flexible and went above and beyond, even rearranging some other clients to accommodate me and my bridal party all at the same time so we could be in and out, and matched each person/their desired style with the best stylist for the job.

Tessa did my bridal hair and she KILLED it. She takes to updos as an art and it really shows. She took the time at my trial to show me how to put in my veil without messing up the style. On the wedding day I showed up with a bag of random wedding florals and she weaved them in, elevating the hair to a whole new level. Even people who watched our ceremony over Zoom complimented my hair!! I have thick hair and my hair stayed all night, secure and didn't hurt at all.

My other party members had Erica, Gabby and Ashley L who they all raved about as well, saying they were all so sweet and nice to talk to, checked in with them throughout to make sure the style was something they liked, everyone's hair looked great and they all worked so fast - which on a busy wedding day is perfect. Everyone at David Arnold Hair Salon is so accommodating, treats you like family and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/29/2020

Kelsey E. · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding Party

I had the responsibility to put my sister's beauty team for her wedding, and much to my dispair one of the stylists dropped out, so I was referred to the stylist Tessa at David Arnold Salon. Tessa was very professional and willing to help out on short notice. The owner of the salon was very polite, and helped us iron out all the details. On the day of the wedding, Tessa came on site to help out, and the bridesmaids and I were so impressed with her work! She was quick and diligent, and she made sure every girl got what she was looking for including the bride. Hair stayed all night with many compliments! I would definitely use this salon again, and I would reccomend Tessa to anyone. Very happy with the experience with the salon owner as well.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 07/13/2019

I love Jason Arnold

I’ve been getting my hair cut from Jason for about 10 years so for my wedding I didn’t trust anyone else! Jason made the experience so incredibly comfortable, smooth and amazing! From communicating in the months before to the actual day, I felt like I was in such good hands! Hair and make up stylists were AMAZING! Professional, personable, listened to what we wanted and executed perfectly! My wedding was perfect and our experience at David Arnold Hair Salon was a big part of that!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Award

David Arnold Hair Salon Pricing

David Arnold Hair Salon Price Rates

David Arnold Hair Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 30.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 60.00
    $ 60.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair

• 603 West Ave Jenkintown, PA, 19046 See on map
    Location of (David Arnold Hair Salon)