6332 Westminster Blvd, Westminster, CA 92683 Map · Phone number

About Dave's Flowers

Dave's Flowers has helped create beautiful memories since 1971. We are dependable AND creative. We can work with your ideas to help create the perfect wedding day. We were voted "Best of Orange County" 13 years in a row, and were voted "Friendliest Business" for 2008. Give us a try today!

T8L9346
daves flowers
DF A back

3 Reviews for Dave's Flowers

Carly · Married on 08/24/2013

Beautiful Flowers.. arrived on time!

Sent on 08/31/2013
  • W

William · Married on 08/15/2008

We spent a good deal of time looking at florists throughout South Orange County, CA, and none of them were the right fit. We eventually decided to go with one of my future wife's co-workers who was a florist and hairstylists, but as you can imagine, that just didn't work out. We were in a crunch, and then, I remembered Dave's, the flower shop my grandfather took me to when I was growing up when he would buy flowers for my grandmother. This place was amazing! They delivered exactly what we wanted, in the right colors, the right arrangements, all on time, professional set-up. We could not have asked for a better wedding florist. I would highly recommend Dave's for your wedding.

Sent on 06/05/2010

Shannon · Married on 10/20/2012

We had a very bad experience with our first florist that we chose for our wedding, so 2 months before the wedding I was stuck finding a new florist. I decided to call Dave's, as they did my sisters wedding, and they were so helpful and knew exactly what I wanted and didn't try to talk me into spending more and more money like our previous florist did.

When we went to pay the final deposit, they had done a mock up of our centerpiece at no extra charge and let us keep the vase. When it came to the day of the wedding the flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I only gave a 4.5 for quality of service because the boutonnieres/corsages were not labeled, but we quickly figured it out.

Sent on 11/04/2012

• "Tamsen Photography"
    "Tamsen Photography" Wedding Photographers

Beautiful work all my brides have been happy with them

• Jinny's Bridal Center
    Jinny's Bridal Center Wedding Dresses

Ken at Dave's Flowers has done such a great job. My brides tell me how great the service is and how beautiful there flowers were at there wedding! No other florist even comes close to there event services. Jinny Bartusick

• 6332 Westminster Blvd Westminster, 92683 See on map