Chloe Rose

Westminster, CA View map

$5,700 Typical Price

Chloe Rose is a weddings and events design studio located in Southern California. We value quality, authenticity and nature's beauty. We strive to ensure that each floral piece is unique and achieved elegantly to fit your individual style.

• Asian-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$220

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5700

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral

• Tammy
    Tammy Married on 03/16/2019

Best florist ever

Kimberly is one of the best florists I know. She is not only talented but also an extremely sweet person to work with. I contacted her almost a year out before my wedding. I had one phone consultation, emailed her an inspiration photo of what I would like my bouquet and other decor to look like, and she would reply with the breakdown of the cost along with detailed information of each item. She made everything so easy!! I didn't have to do anything until the last month to confirm. This is what you need, especially when you're trying to plan other things for your wedding.

I actually changed my minds a few times on how many boutonnieres I wanted and what the sweetheart table should look like. Every time send her an email, I always get a reply back with a smile and a new breakdown of the cost. Most florists I know would probably get annoyed and even respond with an attitude. I promise, you will never get that kind of bad service with Kimberly. She will go above and beyond for you!

Her flowers are amazingly beautiful! All the bouquets were fresh and full, and they came out exactly how I wanted it. I got so many compliments on our flower choices, but its all thanks to Kimberly. You can tell she puts a lot of care and time in her work. You can also tell she has a lot of passion when it comes to flower arrangements.

Overall, I would highly recommend any who needs a florist to call Kimberly!
    Sarvenaz Married on 03/02/2019

Simply the best!

To put it simply, Kimberly at Chloe Rose is incredible. We couldn't have been happier about with the floral arrangements she created for our wedding this past March. Kimberly captured our vision perfectly and designed the most gorgeous pieces for our special day. Her style has a such a great sense of balance that brings classy, elegant floral combinations to life. Her arrangements arrived fresh and fragrant, even my bouquet preserved for days after. Collaborating with Kimberly was easy, stress-free, and cost-effective; in the wedding industry, such service is highly valued and Kimberly undoubtedly delivered. She made us feel like she was invested in making our wedding day beautiful and she certainly succeeded. These arrangements speak for themselves!
    Brian K. Married on 01/20/2019

Kimberly is an amazing florist and easy to work with!

Our wedding coordinator referred us to Kimberly and we couldn't have been happier with the outcome. All we knew was that we wanted red roses, but had no idea about how to do the arrangements. She pretty much figured out everything herself - from the cake topper to the center pieces to the ceremony backdrop. The list can go on. We trusted her to do what she thought was best and we loved all of it.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner