Norman, OK 73069 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $780
Availability Check your date

About Davenport Photos

2017! This will be my 12th year as a wedding photographer. Each year is better than the last and I'd love for you to be part of my year. I'm based in Norman Oklahoma but I photograph weddings all over the state.

I got my start in photography as a newspaper photojournalist but I've worked exclusively as a full-time wedding photographer since 2005. I love photos that tell a story.

I offer two packages at $585 and $885. Both provide you with all the images from your wedding along with a copyright release for you to print or use the photos as you please.

A note about my pricing: I'm somewhat new to advertising with Wedding Wire and have a limited number of reviews but I noticed a trend with comments about my pricing. When my wife and I got married we were shocked by the lack of good, affordable photographers. My goal has always to been to provide a quality service for under $1000. I know that amount is pushing the limits for some budgets so I also offer my $585 package that doesn't include an album.

I once shot a wedding on a ranch and saw this sign hanging in the barn.

"Behind every successful rancher is a wife with a good job in town."

I'm so fortunate to have a job I love and my family is fortunate to have a dad that is able to work from home.

So there you have it. I'd love to hear from you so we can talk about how great your wedding will be.

Please visit my site for more information and don't hesitate to call me with any questions you might have.

-Lee Davenport

5x7
e8d5b3a94e81573d 1422995221564 6200

13 Reviews for Davenport Photos

Rachel · Married on 05/28/2017

Such an amazing photographer to work with. Great price and even better photos!!!! Couldn't have asked for a better photographer for the day of. Recommending him to everyone I know.

Sent on 06/19/2017

DILLON · Married on 10/01/2016

I was more than happy with the service provided by Davenport Photos. He took a lot of stress out of our day by being professional and courteous, which when planning a wedding has more value that you can imagine. He was more than willing to do anything extra to ensure that we were satisfied with his service. We have received nothing but compliments on our wedding photos from family and friends. Lee is very responsive from the day you book him until he gives you the photos post wedding. He hits all major points when looking for a photography such as quality, attentiveness, punctuality, and affordability out of the park. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is in search of a great local photographer in the Norman or OKC area.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Kate · Married on 09/17/2016

I can't even begin to describe how satisfied we are with Lee's photos!! He was so professional, he came early and stayed late, worked in the rain and got some seriously amazing shots when our rainbow came out! He responded to questions quickly and is very flexible. He should really charge more for the value he provides, the photos and service are top quality! I got my photos back in a timely manner and I will be recommending him for everyone I know who is looking for a great photographer! By far out of all the wedding vendors I worked with for my wedding, he was the best. He is especially your guy if you need pictures at a luau!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Davenport Photos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 780.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Norman, 73069 See on map