602 Williamsburg Way Court, Madison, WI 53719 Map · Phone number

About Dave Newton Photography

A full-service studio, Dave Newton Photography offers complete wedding coverage as well as family portrait, children and high school senior portraits both on-location and at a beautiful studio location in Cottage Grove. Dave's music promotion photography has been published internationally and has appeared as CD cover art on several award winning albums. Dave brings a wealth of location and studio photography experience to every wedding. He is easy to work with and is always respectful of your ideas and traditions.

• Kas G Photography
IMG0698Edit

2 Reviews for Dave Newton Photography

• keppels2011

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2010

Dave was simply outstanding. He was so great to work with and had lots of wonderful ideas for my wife and I. He was very flexible with our odd schedules and did a marvelous job covering every aspect of our wedding and reception. He even stayed a bit later than scheduled at no extra fee just to make sure he didn't miss any special moments. I can't safe enough how great of a job both he and his partner Brad did. I highly recommend Dave Newton to any and everyone getting married in the Madison/Milwaukee areas!

Sent on 08/11/2010

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2007

Dave was a pleasure to work with. He was able to make my husband and I feel very comfortable and was able to guide us through the process to ensure our memories of this special weekend were captured. We felt confident we had chosen the right photographer and he was able to capture all aspects of our wedding from the rehearsal to the reception. With his experience he was able to make suggestions that we hadn't thought about, but would would want to have the photos for years to come. One of the coolest ideas he had, was to set up a mini studio to invite our guests to have their photos taken as families/couples. This was a perfect idea to ensure we would have photos of alll our friends and family. I have recommended Dave to friends and family and will continue to do so.

Sent on 02/21/2010

Dave Newton Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums