Baldwin, WI 54002 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Dave DeVille Entertainment

Dave DeVille Entertainment is Western Wisconsin and the East Metro's PREMIER choice for DJ Entertainment.

Weddings, Anniversary Parties, Prom, Birthdays and MORE!

DDE is booking up fast for 2017 & 2018. Do you have your event set? Check your date to see if we're available.

Don't miss out on the most customizable wedding packages around!

At DDE, we believe that you're the most important part of our business. After all, without you, we wouldn't be here. Whatever your event might be, we put our all into it. From the smallest wedding to Prom for 1500 kids, DDE is prepared to give you and your guests the most memorable event they've ever attended.

Follow Dave DeVille Entertainment on

4cefe63e43812e85 1528740145 94dd54caf275dcb5 1528740136881 1 980703 10151728886

19 Reviews for Dave DeVille Entertainment

• W

Wanda · Married on 09/15/2018

I recommend Dave for any type of gathering. He was just amazing, my guest's just loved him at my wedding. Very caring and helpful, made sure everything was going smoothly the music was perfect from day into the night. I got alot of compliments on how great Dave was. Dave just has such an amazing personality that keeps the party going. I am so thankful we hired him for our wedding, he helped make that special day even more perfect. Thank you Dave it was such a blast working with you..

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

I have never seen a dj so amazing like Dave. He had everyone on the dance floor all night. And played a variety of music! He even played bartender and poured us drinks and iced the wedding party! He was so much fun. I cant help but tell you to get him!! I promise you wont be disappointed!

Kayla · Married on 06/16/2018

Dave was awesome!!! He kept our guests and wedding party dancing and entertained the entire night! The song variety was perfect for us and our guests!

Award

Dave DeVille Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,599.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dave DeVille Entertainment 1
    Save 10%
    Mention WeddingWire.com when booking and get 10% off any package! *Cannot be combined with any other offer(s)

• Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions
    Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions Banquet Halls

Dave Deville Entertainment is one of the most fabulous entertainers I have ever seen. He is very organized and keeps things on time which we appreciate as a venue. Dave is very easy to work with and keeps the party going. He has always been on time and has a great setup. I would recommend him 100x's over.

• Baldwin, WI 54002 See on map