Engagement
Shoot included

About Dattoma studios

Celebrating Love and Laughter That Lasts

My love for building relationships and celebrating the value and power of the photograph, gave birth to D'Attoma Studios in 2008. It has been my honor to hear vows spoken, watch babies be delivered and welcomed home, and witness the joy of the growing family. I established my business in South Carolina and fell in love with the charm and class of southern weddings. After just a few short years in the wedding industry, I was voted Best Wedding Photographer by Lexington Life Magazine, and my business grew to multiple cities within South Carolina and Georgia. In the fall of 2014, my husband and I moved to Columbus, Ohio. Soon after, I reestablished my wedding and portrait photography business in Central Ohio, and I am currently named the Preferred Photographer for three wedding venues. My work has been published both in print and online, giving authenticity and credibility to almost a decade of growth and experience. I have developed a curriculum and taught classes for novice photographers, mentored aspiring photographers, and taught styled shoots and bridal workshops for many who need a hand in their business to reach the next level. Finally, I firmly believe that we are blessed in order to bless others. A foundational principle of my business is to constantly find ways that I can give and support others, both locally in our community, and internationally, in our world, to leave it all better than we found it. I sincerely hope to be welcomed into your world, to be given the honor of sharing your story, and preserving it for generations to come.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Slideshow (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Sarah did such a wonderful job making us feel like family throughout our engagement and on our wedding day! She was attentive to our personalities and made sure we knew that she was there to support us. If you are looking for a personable, kind, and caring photographer, Sarah is the one you need!

Profile Picture Haleigh , 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah's pictures are amazing and capture all the special moments you wish to be able to look back at after your wedding.

Profile Picture Callee, 5/13/17, 1 Review

Negatives
2 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1510711347549 1510711285687 cz favs 3

2018 Brides : $200 Off ANY COLLECTION!

$2,500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Are you recently engaged and planning a 2018 Wedding? I am already starting to book up 2018 and I'm eager to connect with a few more couples for this next wedding season!! Book any Collection (we have three to select from, or build a custom one!) and receive $200 off (and you already get a complimentary engagement session included!!) I am honored to photograph weddings to help create a legacy for your family for generations to come! Reach out for more info! www.dattomastudios.com
Offer Expires: 02/28/2018
#WWc99b97142223ea91

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Sarah is an incredible ally for your wedding day! From her incredible organization to winning personality she will truly put you at ease on your wedding day! Her images are beautiful and her talent is something you do not want to be without.

Sarah from D'Attoma Studios is one of our preferred vendors. She is amazing and easy to work with. She is always organized and ready to capture the perfect picture. I love that she spends time getting to know the couple and preparing for the wedding so she can capture the couple perfectly.

Dattoma Studios is the perfect photographer to work with. She has an eye for detail and makes the bride feel like a princess. Her photos are beautiful and her heart even more so. When you hire a photographer, you're not only hiring their abilities but their personality as well. Sarah will make you feel comfortable, beautiful and confident throughout your whole wedding day.

Sara does beautiful work. Highly recommend.

Events

4775 Haughn Road, Grove City, OH 43123   See On Map
803-629-5489 (phone)
Dattoma studios is a wedding photographer from Central Ohio servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Grove City, Marysville, and Columbus. Dattoma studios is a professional photographer that has been part of the professional wedding industry since 2008 specializing in wedding and portrait photography.