Darryl Bush Photography

Sonoma, CA View map

I am an award winning wedding photojournalist who would love to capture the most meaningful and precious moments of your wedding in beautiful colorful detail! I tell the story of each wedding day the way each couple desires. I'm flexible and I try not take away from the event itself. There are times to pose and take control for photos and at other times moments to be a silent photojournalist. Each wedding couple has their own unique style which I enhance with beautiful photographs. I use professional lighting equipment when appropriate and "natural light" when the environment is right for it.

My 20 years of experience as a photographer who's specialty and passion is wedding photojournalism, is where the bride and groom love the style of capturing "the moment" and of course posing great groups and portraits. Please don't hesitate to contact me to discuss your engagement or wedding plans!

My email is: dbushphotos@outlook.com

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Proofs
    Lindsay Married on 02/01/2013
    Darryl was phenomenal when photographing our wedding, he even braved a cold Colorado afternoon to get our couple's photos. His ability to capture the feel of the event throughout the evening was superb.

Sonoma, CA, 95448
Location of (Darryl Bush Photography)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding