Danya Chen Photography

Union City, CA View map
$4,600 Most Popular Price

$4,600 Most Popular Price

Danya Chen Photography is a San Francisco, California-based photography company that specializes in wedding photography. Danya is the talented and creative photographer behind the company. She graduated from San Jose State University in 2017 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography. Ever since then, she has found what she truly loves to do: capture once-in-a-lifetime wedding moments.

In 2018, Danya Chen Photography added an associate photographer to the team in order to provide high quality services to all clients. Her associate, Raven, looks for the blissful moments in life and believes there is no better feeling than capturing those moments. She began photographing weddings in 2013 when she was based in Georgia before she moved to California and met Danya.

Danya Chen Photography serves the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. They believe that the beauty of love is captured anywhere and everywhere. Danya and her team have a very imaginative and creative mind that is excellent at telling your true love story through the photographs they capture.

Danya Chen Photography uses a wonderful blend of photography styles, such as contemporary, natural, and photojournalism. She aims to exceed expectations to help couples create complete looks for their love story by offering engagement shoots and wedding portraits, alongside wedding day photography. Couples will receive their final photography images as digital files, and have the choice of working with Danya to turn some of their engagement images into save the dates for their event. Danya Chen Photography also offers the following services:

• Destination and travel
  • Wedding portraits
  • Timeline development assistance
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Roxanne
    Roxanne Married on 09/01/2022

Fantastic and Exceptional!

We had the pleasure or working with Danya and her associate, Erica, for our wedding pictures. Danya was very responsive, upbeat, had great ideas, and always let us know the next steps. We never had to worry about any detail because we knew that she'd be ready and willing to address any of our photography questions and needs. She was truly one of the best vendors we worked with and a stress-free part of our wedding planning.

On the day of our wedding, Erica and her husband showed up early, which we really appreciated! Both of them were so friendly and easy-going, which made our stressful (but exciting!) day so much better. They had amazing ideas on how to pose us, made us feel comfortable, and were truly so amazing during the entire day.

The pictures turned out lovely! The framing of the photos, the gorgeous lighting, and how they were able to get pictures of all the important parts of our day were wonderful. Thank you for capturing such wonderful memories in a beautiful way!

We could not have asked for a better experience and are so grateful for everything. We highly recommend Danya and her team to everyone and would love to use her services again!
    Katherine Q. Married on 03/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Danya is a true professional and an amazing person!

My partner and I can't say enough wonderful things about Danya! A little backstory: a few weeks after getting engaged, I started looking for wedding photographers and found Danya's work on Instagram. After seeing just her photos on Instagram, I knew that we had to have her for our wedding. I reached out and was surprised she was still available for our date because I know how talented she is!

From just our first consultation, it felt like talking to an old friend and that really sealed the deal for me. Throughout the wedding planning process, Danya never hesitated to share her advice with us. My partner and I were on the fence about having a first look, but after hearing Danya's perspective, we chose to do one and I'm so grateful we did. It's an unforgettable moment that I'll cherish forever and in no way does it take away from the experience of walking down the aisle.

We had an engagement session with Danya two months before our wedding, and she truly captured our relationship so well and made us feel incredibly comfortable in front of the camera. Fast forward to our wedding day, I knew that I could trust Danya completely to capture not only the important moments but also everything in between, and it's a true testament to her and her work. I could go on and on, but Danya truly has a gift and working with her was the best decision we made. She's an incredible person and will be stuck with us forever because we'll be hiring her for all our special moments in the future!
  • Alina
    Alina R. Married on 09/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Danya is amazing & an extremely talented photographer

I am so glad I hired Danya for our small wedding ceremony. She is so fun to work with, and really knows her stuff. She made us feel really at ease throughout the process, and was always very responsive. Her photos are stunning and she is truly talented and great at what she does. I would highly recommend hiring Danya to capture your special day, and I'm so glad she was our photographer!
  • illustration stars

50 photos 路 08/04/2018
  • Alex & Bruce
    22 photos 路 05/25/2018

32748 Goshen Street Union City, CA, 94587
Location of (Danya Chen Photography)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding