2727 Rainier CT, Wichita, KS 67215 Map · Phone number

About Danielle Epley Photography

At Danielle Epley Photography, you will be provided with a professional photographer and a personalized session for your special moment and memories to be captured. All sessions are scheduled by appointment and consultations are always free.

We are here to capture your life's special moments. This is our passion and we always give 110%!

dipkiss
dipkiss
firstkiss

3 Reviews for Danielle Epley Photography

Joy · Married on 11/22/2014

I would recommend Danielle to anyone looking for affordable but yet great wedding photohraphy. We are very pleased!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Lesley · Married on 04/23/2016

1.6
      0.5
      2.0

Our wedding was April 23rd, 2016. We have yet to receive our CD of images (to pick our prints from) or the video of our wedding. Danielle has posted 68 pictures on her website of our wedding. Most of which are of friends. There are only a couple of the actual ceremony and very few of our families. We have had several phone conversations with Danielle since, all telling us "she's almost done" or " I already mailed it' but I can't find the tracking number"
    We have since moved, but I have been back twice in Wichita to visit, each time texting and leaving voice messages that I will be in town and want to pick up our CD and video. No response from Danielle on either visit. I even asked if anything had gone wrong with our pictures, she said "no".
    Danielle requested we pay "in full" prior to the wedding. We were never given any kind of contract or agreement stating when we would get our pictures. We figured since we paid in good faith, we would receive our photos in good faith !!!
    We asked for the CD and video, plus a $93.00 refund for prints we haven't even been able to pick out. NO RESPONSE !!!!
    This has been the worst experience of any kind with any sort of business we have ever experienced. On top of all that THEY ARE OUR WEDDING PHOTOS AND VIDEO !!!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Shavon · Married on 01/24/2015

1.0

I would not recommend this photographer! Don't expect to get pictures back soon it took 4 months until we got ours. They were okay but it's not worth the hassle!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Danielle Epley Photography's reply:

First of all I stand by my work and have an email from the client stating “
    Shavon Stephens
    Feb 16
    to me
    I love our pictures these turned out so amazing!
    The wedding was January 24th, 2015. She received her first disk in March around the 16th when she agreed to meet and exchange for the final payment they still owed me for deciding at the last minute (4days prior to event)they wanted me for extra time. At that time when collecting final payment I told her to let me know what prints or prints on their disc they wanted. A couple of weeks later is when I was asked where their unlocked disc was. It is difficult to make a client from January a rushed thing when I have clients within their contracted time needing prints or discs by the deadlines I have promised them. There were also over 2,000 images to go through, seeing I was kept longer for extra images to be captured. Most photographers take an average of 6-8 weeks for turn around on wedding photos. Feel free to visit this link to learn why: https://momographyphotography.wordpress.com/2013/07/23/why-does-it-take-a-professional-photographer-so-long-to-edit-my-images/.
    My clients are lucky I get through mine a little quicker. My client agreement states:
    C. Proofs
    A sneak peak of 5-10 pictures will be available to look at on www.danielleepleyphotography.com within one to two weeks of session, for weddings and large events. All print and CD orders will be delivered to or picked up by client approximately two to three weeks from session once they have notified the photographer of all prints and disks they want ordered.
    This is why her final 3 discs with all images were sent in the second week of May. I am sorry she feels my services were not to her satisfaction. Please also see my thumbtack.com reviews.

Danielle Epley Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images