Danielle Dvash Makeup Artist

Danielle Dvash Makeup Artist

About Danielle Dvash Makeup Artist

Makeup Artist, On-site Makeup, Airbrush Makeup,

Hello! My name is Danielle Dvash and I'm a Makeup Artist and Licensed Esthetician in New York and New Jersey.
I have ten years of experience in makeup and seven years of experience in the the skincare industry.

My true passion is bridal makeup, I specialize in Airbrush makeup which is waterproof, tear proof, transfer proof and long lasting! I use top makeup and skincare brands to ensure your makeup comes out looking flawless. I also specialize in brow artistry and organic spray tanning. All of these key features in my years of experience come hand in hand with making sure your overall look is perfected for your special occasions.

My goal is to make each and everyone of clients feel at ease, confident and beautiful!
My work has been described as natural, flawless and stunning. Whatever your special occasion may be, I take great pride and a genuine passion into achieving the vision you have in mind. ~ Danielle
Email: ddvashbeauty@gmail.com

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey, New York City

Follow Danielle Dvash Makeup Artist on

7 Reviews for Danielle Dvash Makeup Artist

User Photos
todo alt text

Great experience! Loved how my hair & makeup came out! Makeup was flawless!

Photo of Danielle Dvash Makeup Artist in Weehawken, NJ
Profile Picture Nicole, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Danielle helped me look flawless! She did all the bridesmaids makeup for my best friends wedding. Everyone was happy and loved how beautiful they looked! She was very professional, patient and took her time checking every detail. I recommend that you hire Danielle and you will look and feel amazing!

Profile Picture Anita, 7/20/17, 1 Review

26 Photos

Events

Weehawken, NJ 07086   See On Map
845-863-9888 (phone)
Danielle Dvash Makeup Artist is a wedding Makeup Artist from Weehawken, NJ servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New York, NY, Central New Jersey, and Hudson Valley NY. Danielle Dvash Makeup Artist is a professional makeup artist that has been part of the New York City wedding industry since 2006 specializing in Wedding makeup including Airbrush Makeup.