Denver, CO 80211 Map · Phone number

About Danielle DeFiore Photography

Consider a tapestry—woven not with cloth, but with stories, spaces and all the moments in between. Simultaneously sentimental and unexpected, bound together by both the timeless and the beauty of a fleeting instance.

This, I believe, is the texture of your wedding day: a milestone on one of the most compelling journeys you’ll ever take. As your photographer, it is my honor to seek out the brief—but extraordinary—moments that define days and last a lifetime. The photos you receive will become cherished family heirlooms, memories that stand the test of time and spark conversation for years to come.

Based in Colorado, I am continuously inspired by the rocky mountain peaks, the rolling foothills, the deserts, and the green pastures all around me. My weddings frequently take me to Denver, Telluride, Aspen, Estes Park, Vail, Fort Collins, and Boulder. I feel incredibly lucky to be so close to such diverse and scenic landscapes—each backdrop is moving in its own way. Please contact me by phone at (970) 556-4317 or by EMAIL - hello@danielledefiore.com to inquire about your date!

Follow Danielle DeFiore Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Jordan Katz Media

23 Reviews for Danielle DeFiore Photography

• Amy

Amy V. · Married on 08/22/2020

Part of the Family

I do not have words. Danielle and I met years ago, and I knew right away she was the only one I would trust to shoot our wedding. Boy was I right. Danielle was my go-to for wedding support, was a calm presence when things became chaotic, and was flexible with all the changes I threw at her (including pushing our wedding 9 months due to covid). She truly cares about her clients and it shows not only in the way she carries herself but in the way she captures images as though you are her family. She was able to capture everything we could have wanted out of our wedding and then some. When last minute plans changed at the end of our wedding night, she even went out of her way to call our transportation company to ensure our ride was ready when we were. I could not recommend her more – beyond my go-to photographer, I also consider her my friend and support.

Sent on 04/28/2021
  • Ichiko

Ichiko A. · Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful wonderful wonderful

WE LOVE DANIELLE!
    We spoke to one other photographer before speaking with Danielle, and after talking to her we knew immediately that she was the perfect photographer for our wedding.
    She gave us SO much information, and so many things to consider when it came to hiring somebody to document our wedding.
    Not only was it the photos we viewed on her website, but just the vibe we got from Danielle that was the reason we hired her.
    She was there early for the wedding to take getting ready pictures, she took so many pictures not only of the wedding party, but of the guests as well which is so wonderful! Every time I look at the photos I find a new favorite. I love that we have these photos to remember our special day by. Not only are these pictures beautiful, but they are so meaningful. Daniel was there taking photos of moments that we would not have remembered happening.
    As my now husband and I were looking through the pictures we were so impressed by how "invisible" Danielle had made herself. This is not to say we did not want her around us by any means!! We just had not noticed her being there during the first look, the first dance, and other intimate and personal moments during the wedding. It is so wonderful how we now have those moments captured without us having felt awkward being photographed. If I ever have an event in which needs to be photographed, I will ONE MILLION PERCENT hire Danielle again! She is worth her weight in gold, and I recommend her to anybody and everybody wanting a sweet, kind, and professional photographer. We can't thank her enough!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/08/2018

There are no words to describe just how fabulous Danielle is as a wedding photographer! I was planning a destination wedding and pretty stressed about picking my vendors while in a different state. When I found Danielle, I knew I hit gold! She was timely, responsive, and had the best personality to totally keep me calm. She worked with me constantly to ensure she knew exactly what my vision was for both my bridal portraits and wedding pictures. She was a dream to work with and never once did I worry if she was on top of things. On the day of my wedding, we had some issues with other vendors, but seeing Danielle there totally put my mind at ease because I knew the photography would be handled seamlessly! We got our digital prints within a month after our wedding and my husband, family, and I loved every single one! It just proved that Danielle was worth every penny and was by far our favorite vendor of the whole experience (which is saying a lot because Telluride has some terrific people working in the wedding industry). If you have the chance to have Danielle as your photographer, take it!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Danielle DeFiore Photography's reply:

Jennifer, your summer wedding in Telluride, Colorado was heartfelt and beautiful! It was such an honor to be a part of it! Thank you for asking me to document a day so important to you and Nick.

Award

Danielle DeFiore Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5500
    2nd Shooter
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Lace and Lilies Wedding Florists

I can still remember the first time I met Danielle, so full of excitement for life and the people around her. Every single time we are lucky enough to cross paths...she is still the exact same way. And the best part, this is how she runs her business and photographs her clients. AMAZING!

• Simply Pretty Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

One of my all time favorite Photographers to work with. Danielle is super sweet and very comfortable to work with. There are so many photographers out there to choose from but I think her style is really timeless. Her photos while she can do trendy, they are the photos you can look back at years from now and still love the style. I would highly recommend DeFiore Photography.

• Denver, 80211 See on map
    9-5 Monday- Friday
    Location of (Danielle DeFiore Photography)