108 Wickersham Dr, Simpsonville, SC 29681 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,900
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 48

About Danielle Dziedzic Photography

I believe everyone deserves the most incredible memories from their wedding day. My clients love me because I make them feel comfortable from the moment I step foot into your room. I have been told many times I have a calming demeanor that eases any stress the day of. I take my time to learn what’s important to you and my clients trust me that I see their vision and understand the photos they want. I genuinely care that you have a beautiful gallery to relive your night—and that is my main goal at every wedding I document. Come say hi! I would love to chat about your wedding and find out what is important to you!

• Woman-owned
Follow Danielle Dziedzic Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Kay + Bee Photography

Photos 47 Photos
Videos 1 Video

16 Reviews for Danielle Dziedzic Photography

Courtney S. · Married on 05/10/2021

Absolutely Amazing - Stop Your Search!

Absolutely amazing — Stop your search!!
    Wedding planning (especially during 2020) was a challenging time, full of so many hard decisions. I can honestly say that hiring Danielle was, without a doubt, the BEST decision that we made throughout the process. Easy payment processes, access to a customer portal to keep track of remaining balances and scheduled shoot dates, quick email response … all of these just scratch of the surface of what you can expect.
    My husband and I are both pretty introverted and aren’t the most comfortable in front of a camera - so we were a little nervous going into the engagement session that we scheduled with Danielle.
    From the very first shot, we felt relaxed and were actually able to enjoy the photoshoot without worrying so much about each pose or looking awkward. Danielle took control and directed us throughout the shoot, but she directed in a way that felt comfortable. It was easy to trust the process with her.
    My bridal portrait session was absolutely magical. Danielle helped scout the most beautiful location for the shoot, and the pictures far exceeded my expectations. These are without a doubt, my favorite pictures I’ve ever had taken.
    As the actual wedding day drew near, our plates were full of various tasks and last-minute lists. Danielle had a call with me to discuss day-of details, and this was truly one of the most helpful aspects. Once we got off the phone, my vision and timeline for the day came together. She was incredibly flexible in working with our (very quick) day-of time window to try and deliver us every shot we wanted. She provided a detailed day-of list to help us prepare ahead of time as well.
    On the wedding day, I never once worried whether Danielle and her team were going to “get the shot” … by this time, I trusted her fully to capture the day for us. Again, she directed the day and each pose to make it perfect — all the while, keeping our timeline on track to make sure each aspect of the day went as planned. Honestly, hiring Danielle is almost like having a photographer and a day-of coordinator all in one. It was truly such a blessing.
    Now that we’ve received our wedding gallery, we’ve been so full of emotion. So many details that we personally missed on the day-of were captured in our gallery, and we’re just overwhelmed with the results.

In case you can’t tell - I genuinely cannot recommend highly Danielle enough. If you’re still searching for that one last sign to make your decision - this is it.

Sent on 12/09/2020
  • Dylan

Dylan D. · Married on 05/01/2021

Best Choice

Danielle and her husband Pete, did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos. They are both down to earth people, that take the time to get to know you. This correlates to amazing photos, because you feel relaxed and comfortable. They also give great cues, and have some excellent ideas that they like to incorporate. Would highly recommend using them, you will not regret it.

Sent on 06/10/2021

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Danielle Dziedzic Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3900
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

• 108 Wickersham Dr Simpsonville, SC, 29681 See on map
    Location of (Danielle Dziedzic Photography)

Danielle Dziedzic Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Danielle Dziedzic Photography include in the starting price?

Danielle Dziedzic Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Danielle Dziedzic Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Danielle Dziedzic Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Danielle Dziedzic Photography offer?

Danielle Dziedzic Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Danielle Dziedzic Photography offer?

Danielle Dziedzic Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Danielle Dziedzic Photography offer for wedding events?

Danielle Dziedzic Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Danielle Dziedzic Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Danielle Dziedzic Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.