Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Daniela Ortiz Photography

Hola! I'm Dani and I am a wedding photographer based in Sunny Cabo.

Los Cabos has been my home since I completed my Bachelor's in Visual Arts with a specialization in Photography.

Being a part of people's memorable days and ceremonies makes my heart pump! That and Baja's beautiful and joyful atmosphere has made the three years I've been doing this a pleasure.

Sometimes I will find myself on an empty beach with a girl and a boy with a hidden engagement ring in his pocket. Sometimes I will share a sunset with a family that wishes to freeze the beautiful time they had on their Mexican vacation. It feels amazing to capture those moments so they can be revisited years from now and still make you feel the sand beneath your feet.

I have always been in love with traveling and art. I couldn't have dreamt of a better job. I'm passionate about photographing any event that is filled with love and it is always a great honor to be trusted with that.

Follow Daniela Ortiz Photography on

cabo wedding photographer danielaortiz 1
cabo wedding photographer danielaortiz 3
cabo wedding photographer danielaortiz 9
Daniela Ortiz Photography
cabo mexico wedding photo danielao baja best playa
cabo wedding photographer danielaortiz 6

Daniela Ortiz Photography 2
  • Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Engagement Photos to Treasure

I cannot thank Daniela Ortiz enough for our engagement photos. We wanted to take our engagement photos in Cabo, and were researching different photographers there. Daniela's were so high quality and we loved her style. And meeting her was just as great. She was both professional and easy going. She put us instantly at ease. She made it fun and feel very natural. She also gave us just enough guidance on posing for the photos to look amazing, but also to where you almost forgot she was there taking your photos. We had a great time. She was constantly laughing with us. And the photos that she captured were just breathtaking. I HIGHLY recommend using Daniela Ortiz for your engagement photos. We are going to treasure ours forever because of her.

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Daniela Ortiz Photography 3
    Daniela Ortiz Photography 4
  • Dhariam

Dhariam · Married on 10/25/2014

Talented, sweet and professional!

I chose Daniela in the beginning stages of our Cabo wedding planning!! Given a few recommendations from our wedding planner Luz from Hacienda Encantada, I knew Dani was the right fit for us after seeing her work!

She remained patient, attentive and sweet throughout the entire year and even worked with me on a last minute change !!

We met a few days before the wedding to finalize details and it was so awesome meeting her in person, she’s so sweet yet professional!!

Wedding day comes and she’s early and ready and definitely knows what she’s doing! i had another quick boudoir idea during the getting ready part and she totally went with it and made me feel super comfortable during that sexy shoot!
    She won’t get in your way but sweetly gives direction and ideas because that’s why we hired her right? to just do her thing!! Dani and her assistant Laura took a million pictures and I’m just positive they’re going to come out amazing as we are impatiently waiting Hehe!!

Oh and if you don’t think you need 2 photographers for a wedding over 30+ think again, you do need two!! I’m so glad she brought her assistant Laura with her, we really did need two! Well Dani thanks again we are so appreciative!! I recommend you always!!

Love Mr & Mrs Snyder

Sent on 11/01/2018

Daniela Ortiz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,580.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date