Daniela Ortiz Photography

Isla Santa Catarina, Cumbres del Tezal, Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, MX 23454 Map · Phone number

About Daniela Ortiz Photography

Hola! I´m Dani and I am a wedding photographer in Cabo.

Los Cabos has been my home since I completed my Bachelor´s in Visual Arts with a specialization in Photography.

Being a part of people´s memorable days and ceremonies makes my heart pump! That and Baja´s beautiful and joyful atmosphere has made the three years I´ve been doing this a pleasure.

Sometimes I will find myself on an empty beach with a girl and a boy with a hidden engagement ring in his pocket. Sometimes I will share a sunset with a family that wishes to freeze the beautiful time they had on their Mexican vacation. It feels amazing to capture those moments so they can be revisited years from now and still make you feel the sand beneath your feet.

I have always been in love with traveling and art. I couldn´t have dreamt of a better job. I´m passionate about photographing any event that is filled with love and it is always a great honor to be trusted with that.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Daniela Ortiz Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Dreamlight Aesthetic
  • MJV Photography
  • Bernardo Martinez Photography
  • Fer Juaristi. Wedding Photographer
cabo wedding photographer danielaortiz 11
Daniela Ortiz Photography
cabo acre destination wedding daniela ortiz photography 341 51 948942 161081886680603
Elopement at The Cape
Elopement at The Cape
Pedregal Wedding
Pedregal Wedding
cabo wedding photographer danielaortiz 11

19 Reviews for Daniela Ortiz Photography

• Drew

Drew C. · Getting married on 11/10/2022

Fun, Comfortable, and QUALITY!!!

Daniela was absolutely the best choice I made when picking a photographer for my engagement photos. Especially since I could not ask my future fiancé for her choice. Daniela was fun, creative, friendly.. and so helpful. She went out of her way to have a floral vendor order flowers for the session. And the final product was just amazing. We were proud to have her work displayed in our home. Thank you So Much Daniela

Drew and Sarah

Sent on 10/16/2020

Daniela Ortiz Photography's reply:

You are such an awesome couple! It was an absolute pleasure being a part of this amazing day. Congratulations again!
  • Lauren

Lauren R. · Getting married on 03/10/2022

Best Experience!

Highly recommend working with Dani for all your photography needs. She is extremely talented and has a way of making you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Dani is personable and was always quick to respond. When we had to postpone our wedding due to COVID-19, she was understanding and so accommodating. She took both our engagement and wedding photos and we couldn't be happier with them!

Sent on 12/04/2020

Daniela Ortiz Photography's reply:

I still can´t get over how beautiful your wedding day was and I am so happy you love the photos as much as I do! Thank you for your kind words and for having me on this awesome day.

Holly A. · Getting married on 11/06/2021

Magical engagement photo shoot

We hired Daniela for our engagement photos and she was absolutely amazing! From the beginning she communicated wonderfully. She sent over the details for the shoot via email and coordinated with us perfectly to make sure we had everything dialed in for the photoshoot day. During the shoot she was so encouraging and her direction was both assertive and effective. This was the first professional photo shoot I have ever done and she made me feel completely at ease. The experience couldn’t have been better! After the shoot, she was quick to send back our edited proofs and we couldn’t have been happier. We have yet to set our exact wedding date however Cabo is high on our list for our destination of choice. We most definitely will use her for our wedding photos should we get married in our anywhere near Cabo! I highly recommend Daniela to anyone looking for the best photos of their favorite moments!

Sent on 01/13/2021

Daniela Ortiz Photography's reply:

It was a joy to photograph you two and the love you have for each other. I´d be thrilled to capture more amazing moments of your life!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Daniela Ortiz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2580
    Add'l Hours
    Trash The Dress
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

• Isla Santa Catarina, Cumbres del Tezal, Cabo San Lucas Cabo San Lucas, MX, 23454 See on map
    +52 6241744409 (Phone number)
    8:00 to 21:00 every day.
    Location of (Daniela Ortiz Photography)

Daniela Ortiz Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Daniela Ortiz Photography include in the starting price?

Daniela Ortiz Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Daniela Ortiz Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Daniela Ortiz Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Trash The Dress
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Daniela Ortiz Photography offer?

Daniela Ortiz Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Daniela Ortiz Photography offer?

Daniela Ortiz Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Daniela Ortiz Photography offer for wedding events?

Daniela Ortiz Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Daniela Ortiz Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Daniela Ortiz Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.