Daniela Ortiz Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,580 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,580 Most Popular Price

Hola! I'm Dani and I am a wedding photographer in Cabo.

Los Cabos has been my home since I completed my Bachelor's in Visual Arts with a specialization in Photography.

Being a part of people's memorable days and ceremonies makes my heart pump! That and Baja's beautiful and joyful atmosphere has made the three years I've been doing this a pleasure.

Sometimes I will find myself on an empty beach with a girl and a boy with a hidden engagement ring in his pocket. Sometimes I will share a sunset with a family that wishes to freeze the beautiful time they had on their Mexican vacation. It feels amazing to capture those moments so they can be revisited years from now and still make you feel the sand beneath your feet.

I have always been in love with traveling and art. I couldn't have dreamt of a better job. I'm passionate about photographing any event that is filled with love and it is always a great honor to be trusted with that.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,580

Add'l Hours
Trash The Dress
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Drew
    Drew C. Getting married on 11/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fun, Comfortable, and QUALITY!!!

Daniela was absolutely the best choice I made when picking a photographer for my engagement photos. Especially since I could not ask my future fiancé for her choice. Daniela was fun, creative, friendly.. and so helpful. She went out of her way to have a floral vendor order flowers for the session. And the final product was just amazing. We were proud to have her work displayed in our home. Thank you So Much Daniela

Drew and Sarah

Daniela Ortiz Photography's reply:

You are such an awesome couple! It was an absolute pleasure being a part of this amazing day. Congratulations again!
    K A Married on 05/26/2022

The BEST wedding photographer

Dani is easy to communicate with, has great positive energy, and is incredibly professional and talented. Dani captured such beautiful moments from our wedding day. The photos are better than I could have imagined. Seriously, I can't stop looking at them. If you are getting married in or near Cabo (we got married in Todos Santos) hire her!! You will be so glad you did.

Daniela Ortiz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kirsten.
    Your wedding was lovely and you looked stunning so no surprise the photos look great!
    It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day.

Big hugs,
    Dani
  • Crystal
    Crystal O. Married on 05/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The absolute best in Cabo!

Daniela,

We absolutely LOVE our wedding photos and have lost count on how many times we have already looked through them together and separately :) Obsessed is an understatement Lol

We cannot begin to thank you enough for the beautiful photos you captured of our special day. We are completely blown away by the natural talent you have. You exceeded our expectations and listened to all our wishes. Carmen and I truly felt heard and seen. Also, thank you for all the candid photos of our family and friends and we cannot get over how beautiful all the photos of the wedding details came out. Moreover, the formal family photos are to die for! We love every single one of them.

We have already shared them with family and on social media soon! Our reels are to die for! We appreciate you, your professionalism (through the weather conditions and our quirky personalities lol), and your work ethic very much! But most importantly, thank you for supporting our queer love and for shedding light on your platform for other LGBTQ couples to feel seen and represented.

Carmen and Crystal

Oh my Goodness!!
    It was my absolute pleasure to finally celebrate your beautifull love!

Thank you so much for your kind words; it means a lot to me.
    You made my day!

Big hugs,
    Dani
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Isla Santa Catarina, Cumbres del Tezal, Cabo San Lucas Cabo San Lucas, MX, 23454
+52 6241744409

8:00 to 22:00 every day.
Location of (Daniela Ortiz Photography)

Daniela Ortiz Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Daniela Ortiz Photography include in the starting price?

Daniela Ortiz Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Daniela Ortiz Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Daniela Ortiz Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Trash The Dress
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Daniela Ortiz Photography offer?

Daniela Ortiz Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Daniela Ortiz Photography offer?

Daniela Ortiz Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Daniela Ortiz Photography offer for wedding events?

Daniela Ortiz Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Daniela Ortiz Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Daniela Ortiz Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Western Mexico for your wedding