Daniel Ward Films

Oxford, Connecticut View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Daniel Ward Films is a wedding videography service based out of Oxford, Connecticut. Owner Daniel Ward is a freelance videographer who specializes in filming South Asian weddings, and creating wedding films that are artistic, unscripted and professional. Daniel Ward has been capturing weddings for over ten years throughout the tristate area, and is dedicated to performing his work with diligence, respect and an artistic flare. He uses a mix of traditional, cinematic and documentary videography styles to capture the imagery and important moments that will tell the story of your wedding day. At Daniel Ward Films, the videographer understands that every wedding is unique and works to reflect each couple’s personality in their wedding film.

Daniel Ward Films offers a range of wedding film services to fit your needs and budget. Videography services are available for a half day (5 hours), full day (10 hours), or full day plus (15 hours and more). Services include:

• Full-feature video
  • Additional hours
  • Digital download
  • Blu-ray
  • USB flash drive

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2000.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
    Vani Married on 09/03/2016
    Daniel is an exceptional person to work with. He is patient, kind, and very skilled at what he does. He arrived early to start filming and had several meetings with us before the wedding to truly understand what was important to both of us to capture from the day. The day of the wedding he was great with my family, and went above and beyond to capture everything with his team. We also hired a live stream through him and my whole family in India loved the work and being able to see the wedding at an even better view than some of the guests who were present at the venue!

I highly recommend Daniel to all of my family and friends.
    Pooja Married on 06/18/2016
    Daniel was a breeze to work with, both before and after our wedding weekend. He was receptive to feedback, and the quality of his videos surpassed my expectations. I thoroughly recommend anyone considering Daniel Ward as a videographer to jump on the opportunity to work with him! Thank you again, Daniel, for doing such a great job preserving our wedding weekend!
  • User2516993 2+ years ago
    My husband and I absolutely LOVE our wedding video! Dan is by far our favorite wedding vendor. He came highly recommended by our good friend who used him for her Chinese ceremony a few years back. She was our trusted source for all things related to our wedding and Dan had surpassed all of our expectations. He's very through and attentive to details. He made sure we understood his vision and executed everything beautifully. He worked with us in figuring out a schedule so that he can come film our DIY wedding prep the day before. He was such a professional and was so good at "blending" in with the background. My husband and I are rather shy so was a bit nervous at first about having someone film us throughout the wedding but our worries were unwarranted. Dan made sure we were comfortable at all times and blended in so well we forgot he was there! He very successfully captured all our intimate moments, stolen kisses, moments with our parents. We highly recommend him to all brides!!! He's awesome!!!

Real Weddings

• Kaylah & Alex
    21 photos · 10/06/2018

Rob Jinks Photography Rob Jinks Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked along side Daniel for an Indian wedding and was impressed with him the entire way through. Even though he was the only videographer there he managed multiple camera angles, used a large steadicam rig for smooth footage, and covered the entire two day event while being innocuous, calm, and pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend Daniel to anyone who needs cinematic, professional videography for their wedding!

306 Quaker Farms Rd. Oxford, Connecticut, 06478
Location of (Daniel Ward Films)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding