FILLMORE TER, Philadelphia, PA 19124 Map · Phone number

About Daniel Parlante Photography

Daniel Parlante Photography is a wedding photographer based in the Philadelphia area. Daniel values the importance of memories and wants to give each couple beautiful reminders of their big day. You will be taken back to the exact moment each photo was taken every time you look at them. The memories he provides will be a lasting keepsake that can be cherished by the future generations!

Daniel Parlante Photography offers many services for capturing every special moment of your big day. These wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Toning
  • Trash the dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Daniel Parlante Photography also offers many ways to preserve your treasured wedding memories. These photography items include:

• Canvases

dp2 2683 51 972119 1556335674

7 Reviews for Daniel Parlante Photography

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2018

Dan is amazing!!!

I apologize in advance for the long review! I will try to keep it as short as possible, but I just want to include things that I know were important to us when my husband and I were on the hunt for a wedding photographer.

It was such a pleasure working with Dan on the day of our wedding. He made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera which was an added bonus! My husband and I are pretty laid-back people, and so is Dan, so it was nice to have someone that matched our personalities. From the first telephone call with him, to the first meeting with him, and then finally our wedding day, we knew that we made the right choice for our wedding photographer. Prior to our wedding day, we told Dan what types of pictures we wanted, etc. and he captured everything so beautifully. We couldn’t have been more thankful to have had Dan be a part of our special day.

Throughout the wedding planning process, Dan was so responsive and helpful with any questions we had. I do a lot of my communication through email so emailing with Dan was a breeze since he would answer an email that I sent him within an hour. This stood out to me since I had other vendors who weren’t as responsive and it was quite frustrating.

Dan was beyond what we imagined our wedding photographer would be. He was respectful, generous, funny, and made sure he captured everything we wanted, and more. You know you had an amazing wedding photographer when you get the final album back and start crying happy tears looking back at all the photos (guilty!). A wedding photographer is one of the most important people to have on your wedding day since he/she will be capturing the moments that you will look back on forever. We are so thankful that this person was Dan. He was amazing and we will ALWAYS recommend him.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Jaclyn · Married on 09/15/2018

Cannot express enough about how much of a pleasure it was to work with Dan on our wedding day! He was extremely responsive throughout the planning process and on time and courteous throughout the day of. He worked hard all day/night and We had a lot of fun with along the way!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely LOVED my experience with Dan!! Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for pictures.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Award

Daniel Parlante Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints

• FILLMORE TER Philadelphia, PA, 19124 See on map