D'Angelo Sound & Light

D'Angelo Sound & Light

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About D'Angelo Sound & Light

Minnesota Wedding DJ

Hello and most importantly...CONGRATULATIONS!  By reaching this page you are probably planning one of the most important days in your life.  For many, the entertainment can be one of the most essential elements. If so, why settle for less? When you want it done right by someone who cares about the success of your event as much as you do, then find out what so many Newlyweds, their families and friends already know - DJ Brian D’Angelo.

The following are the Top 10 reasons / FAQ’s on why to use DJ D’Angelo for your important event:

IT ALL STARTS WITH EXPERIENCE :  22 yrs, 1500 weddings and over 3000 total mobile events.  Both as a DJ and working with 100’s of various vendors, I will bring general industry knowledge that you just can’t replace with an eight week training course.

RELIABILITY:  I have never overbooked, sub-contracted, missed or been late to an event - EVER!  I dot the I’s, cross the T’s, maintain the vehicle, trailer and gear to impeccable standards.  I am FULLY INSURED and I don’t rent any of it out to fellow DJ’s or bands on slow nights.

CUSTOMER SERVICE:  Because my name and reputation go with every event, I will be your sole contact personally from the first e-mail / phone call to the final song.  The attention to detail and passion for what I do will greatly exceed the typical DJ companies’ employee!

THE MUSIC:  Over 40,000 songs and always up to date with the most current hits.  Most importantly the right music at the right times.  If I don’t have it (unlikely) and it is available through legal sources, I will do everything in my power to obtain any specialty music needed.

SOUND & LIGHTING:  2 complete systems on-site at every event to insure against breakdowns.  Packages will be inviting to the dance floor, clean in appearance, perfectly matched to your needs and the room’s acoustics.  The QUALITY of our set-up will be miles beyond the typical mobile DJ company, most live bands and nightclubs!

FULL ONLINE PLANNING TOOLS - UNLIMITED CONSULTATIONS:  Standard

UNLIMITED PLAYING TIME:  I’m on location typically at least 2 hrs before the scheduled start time,  ready to go when your first guest walks in the door and there until the PARTY’S OVER!

FREE RECEPTION PICS:  Not to be confused with your REAL photographer,  just a nice addition to your collection of memories, cropped and mildly edited!

FLAT RATE PRICING:  No bait & switch, up-selling, hidden gratuities or pricing nonsense.  Simply put; I will not be the cheapest nor the most expensive in the industry but when all of the above is combined, I will bring you and your event the most ‘bang for your buck’ GUARANTEED!

MOST IMPORTANTLY - THE END RESULTS:  See the video slideshows for over 600 pictures and testimonials from just the last 5 years alone!  When we consistently have some of the largest #’s at the END of every event, I believe this is one of the single most important factors to those throwing ANY kind of party!  We Keep them dancing till the end instead of pushing them out the door!

To see what we can do for your event, please visit our website for 100’s of actual wedding photos & AMAZING testimonials.

D’Angelo Sound & Light - Always Celebrating just one SPECIAL EVENT per evening....YOURS!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Minneapolis

20 Reviews for D'Angelo Sound & Light

I booked Brian for my DJ because he was the DJ at one of my friend's weddings. He is a super nice guy and is awesome to work with. His online music tool is very helpful for putting together a playlist and getting a timeline together. I loved all the music he played plus he also interacted with my guests. He is a little higher on price compared to others but it's worth the price.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/8/15, 17 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian D'Angelo of D'Angelo sound and light gave us a night to remember! Not only did he provide an amazing professional service but he went above and beyond to set up a missing man ceremony and entered in my husband's late father's voice into the playing of taps. It was an incredible moment that we will cherish forever. He also took some of the most fun photos of our night with his own personal camera! Now what DJ do you know that takes photos for you after the photographer leaves so you have photos from start and end of your special day!? I cannot recommend this company more! Thank you Brian for making our reception better than we ever imagined it could be!

The Mossbergs

Profile Picture miranda, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian was so great to work with. From our first meeting we could tell he was excited about our event. He did a great job and kept our party going the whole night! The dance floor was never empty from the first song to the last.

Profile Picture User3415748, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1222369870090 dsc00931 00
220x220 sq 1211902393695 100 9096 2
220x220 sq 1222370246027 dsc00876

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Great sound, professionalism and price. Great opportunity to work with them while in the Twin Cities. Would love to offer a referal anytime.

Brian is one of the most highly qualified Twin Cities DJ companies I know of. While the competition is still on the bottom rung, Brian strives to go "that extra mile" and provide his brides the very best service available. You won't regret having D'Angelo Sound & Light to perform at your event! I'm also a DJ and am very comfortable recommending him... something not normally done by competitors, so that speaks for itself!

We have done two weddings recently with Brian and just love him. He knows what to play to get people on the dance floor and keep them there. He is very experienced, and that definately shows with his worth ethic and skill. We definately recommend him!

Cedar, MN 55011   See On Map
763-234-8507 (phone)
Office hours: Sunday Noon - 8PM Monday - Thursday 10:00 - 9:00 Friday - Saturday 10:00 - 2:00