STCLOUDDJ.COM (Cross St. Entertainment LLC)

101 12th Ave S. #317, Sartell, MN 56377 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About STCLOUDDJ.COM (Cross St. Entertainment LLC)

My mission is to make every event every show, every wedding, any event that I'm a part of as epic as can. Because eventually no one is going to remember the DJ, but they're going to remember that moment, your moment I want to be a part of that!

Follow STCLOUDDJ.COM (Cross St. Entertainment LLC) on

a9724e62b39c9c0f DJ SC LOGO MAIN png
STCLOUDDJ.COM (Cross St. Entertainment LLC)
Meet DJ Blakk
Meet DJ Blakk
Squads all here!
Squads all here!
Let's Dance the night away!
Let's Dance the night away!
Celebrating Love
Celebrating Love
Ester Knowlen Photography LLC

3 Reviews for STCLOUDDJ.COM (Cross St. Entertainment LLC)

1 User photo

STCLOUDDJ.COM (Cross St. Entertainment LLC) 1

Allie Werner · Married on 08/31/2018

Hands down the BEST DJ!!!

Professional, hilarious, hardworking, dedicated, trustworthy, timely. DJ Blakk is experienced and will make your wedding (or event) into the best party with all of your family and friends. I trusted DJ Blakk to ensure my wedding ran smooth from ceremony to the end of the night and he blew it out of the park. We are still receiving compliments on him!

STCLOUDDJ.COM (Cross St. Entertainment LLC)'s reply:

Thank you Allie for the love! It was awesome being apart of your big day! Thank you for helping me knock off a "bucket list" location for me!

Rachel Lawwell · Married on 07/28/2018

Wedding DJ

St. Cloud DJ, DJ Blakk, was so good. We had a lot of compliments about how great he was at the end of the night. He accommodated to everyone that stepped on the dance floor, which is what I appreciated. He was also there every step of the way before the wedding and was always ready to help when I had no idea!!

STCLOUDDJ.COM (Cross St. Entertainment LLC)'s reply:

Thank you for the love! Rachel it was an honor to help you celebrate your big day! Congratulations!
  • Becky

Becky Motz · Married on 06/16/2018

Simply the Best!!!

I couldnt have asked for a better DJ!!! Chaz was so fun!! He went out of his way to make our day special!! He was seriously the life of the party and kept any pushy song request happy guests in check! I received so many positive comments from everyone who attended!! Even my venue fell in love with him!

STCLOUDDJ.COM (Cross St. Entertainment LLC) 2

STCLOUDDJ.COM (Cross St. Entertainment LLC)'s reply:

Thank you for the love! We rocked that barn! It was an honor to help you celebrate your big day! Congratulations!

STCLOUDDJ.COM (Cross St. Entertainment LLC) FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,450.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,450.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount