533 SW 15th, Blue Springs, MO 64015 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Dancing Man Studio

Your Wedding Day is a Once In A Lifetime Event! Capture your memories in detail with creative photojournalist style from an award winning photographer that blends the new and old together.

Photography is a passion that I like to share with everyone I work with. Dancing Man Studio works hard to fit any budget as photography plays a major roll in keeping your memories for a life time together! Incentives are offered to help keep your costs down as well as Build Your Own Package to get you exactly what YOU want!

Check out the website, read over our testimals while there, and let me know how I can help you capture you at your best and your Happy Ever After in detail.

I look forward to hearing about your Wedding Plans and working with you to capture your special memories!

Cheers-

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dancing Man Studio 1
    Incentives
    The highest complement anyone could give me is to send their friends and family to me. I am very grateful anytime I find out you have done me this honor. To show my appreciation, I'm offering pricing breaks. These would be rebates rather then a price off of the stated amount. For each client that tells me you sent them, I will send you 20% of the value of their first invoice. Also, if you have a blog or any personal or business site I can offer you 10% off your fees. Just write a favorable review of Dancing Man Studio and put a link to us. You must mention the studio name at least twice, and the posting must be approved by me. The link must remain active for at least one month to maintain eligibility. If you would like help in writing a review, the code for the link, or some of our images to put on your review, please, feel free to contact me and ask.

• 533 SW 15th Blue Springs, 64015 See on map