Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Dance Machine DJ Service

The Dance Machine is a mobile disc jockey and entertainment service which has been providing quality DJs and other entertainment throughout the state of Indiana for over 20 years. You can count on our Disc Jockey's to be experienced, on time, dressed in an appropriate manner and eager to make your party a big success! Whether it comes to volume control, taking requests or any other aspects of our show, our DJs pride ourselves on courteous, professional service at all times.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Indianapolis

20 Reviews for Dance Machine DJ Service

Liability Insurance (1)

Brett was highly recommended to us by close friends, so my husband and I decided to hire him as the DJ for our wedding. We spoke to him on the phone twice before the big day, and he was very informative and easy to talk to. He went above and beyond to make our wedding night amazing. He was extremely professional and kept everyone on the dance floor. He even had fun dances planned for the night (he made sure to approve them with us beforehand). Our wedding night wouldn't have turned out so perfect if it was not for him. I can't say enough good things about Brett. If you want an amazing DJ, hire him!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sydney, 6/8/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brett went above and beyond our expectations for our dj service! We loved the guitars he brought out! He accomadated our last minute song requests and helped coordinate the wedding. Brett had a great music selection and he was very professional. We were highly satisfied with the selection of hispanic music Brett had to play and he mixed everything so perfect! Thanks Dj Dance Machine! We highly recommend this guy!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/24/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
4.7

Brett definitely kept the party going as long as we wanted. The website to plan everything, I will admit was difficult to use because I thought I had saved info and when I came back everything was lost. Brett walked me thru everything on the phone and we got it all straightened out. Payment was easily done via QuickBooks. Used them for both the ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture Joyce, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews