Sheboygan, WI, Sheboygan, WI 53081 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1
  • Events 1

About Damaris Digital Photography

Damaris Photography is a luxury wedding photography service based in Sheboygan, WI.

The Best Way to Contact Me

The BEST way to contact me is always through the contact page on my website, which sends a notification to my phone so I can get back to you very quickly. I will respond to Wedding Wire inquiries, but it may take as much as 48 hours for me to respond. If you don't hear back within 48 hours, please try my contact page and let me know you've already contacted me!

www.damarisdigitalphotography.com/contact

About the Photographer

It's nice to meet you! My name is Sylvia Damaris. I have too much hair, I love the sunshine, and I'm so excited that you're here!

I am a Midwest girl, wife, photographer, dog momma, travel lover, adventure junkie, and fitness enthusiast. In September 2017, I married the love of my life - my engineering, Miata-racing, gear-head, adventure buddy husband, Javan. Our home base is Sheboygan, Wisconsin, where we have the most adorable little house, but we love to travel and explore everything the world has to offer.

The Damaris Wedding Experience

This time of your life is so exciting, but it can be overwhelming, too. I want your wedding photography experience to be a part of the excitement, and not something you have to stress over. An engagement photo session should feel like a unique date full of flirtation and fun! At your wedding, I want to be your pal and your helper above all. I want to love and serve you in a way that keeps your wedding day, not only beautiful, but fun and upbeat. And I want your photos to remind you how beautiful your big day was for the rest of your life together.

So thanks for dropping by! Take a look around. If you like what you see, shoot me an email or WeddingWire message! I want to hear all about your relationship, your proposal, and your big day!

I offer a variety of wedding package options to fit any wedding. Every package includes:

• Varying hours of coverage
  • A complementary pre-wedding consultation
  • An online gallery full of your wedding day images (this gallery is yours to share, download, and print)
  • A print release from the photographer for unlimited personal use of your photos

Some packages include bonuses like a complementary engagement session or wedding album.

Elopement packages start at $1500
Wedding packages start at $2000
Most spend $2800

Contact me for detailed pricing!

Destination Weddings

I love to travel! Destination wedding packages are always custom. Pricing starts at $1000 + flight & lodging. Contact me for details!

Areas Supported

While Damaris Photography supports anywhere in the world, Sheboygan, Door County, Green Bay, Oshkosh, Fon-du-lac, and Milwaukee areas are all within my coverage radius with no travel fee. I am happy to travel beyond that with a minimal fee to help cover fuel or as a custom destination package!

Follow Damaris Digital Photography on

Damaris Digital Photography 5
  • Ashley

Ashley Belitz · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Would Recommend

We would totally recommend Damaris Photography to others. She is so sweet, from meeting her to the engagement session. She was proofessional, goofy, got to know us as a couple, and really made our engagement session fun and careless. Pleased with the outcome of our photos and experience.

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Kollette

Kollette · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing start to finish

Sylvia got to know us as a couple. It wasn’t just about the day of, it was about learning what was important to us an incorporating it into our photos. She did our engagement shoot and our wedding day. She gave guidance but allowed us to just be a couple and took photos of the moments that passed between us. Prior to our wedding day we met and went through the entire day and getting a list of all the must have shots and finalize where the posed photos would take place, we asked for a second photographer and she introduced us to Paige. They worked so well together catching all of the small details that are sometimes overlooked. She edits photos to show the couple not her special effects skills. She has a real passion for this and I would recommend her 100 times over.

Damaris Digital Photography 6
    Damaris Digital Photography 11
    Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Decision and Photographer EVER!

From start to finish Sylvia was FANTASTIC! She really listened to our wants and needs and made both my husband and I feel extremely comfortable! Sylvia goes the extra mile and was pure joy working with! Thank you so much Sylvia for being a part our special day and capturing photos we will reminisce on the rest of our lives!!

Damaris Digital Photography 12
    Damaris Digital Photography 13
    Damaris Digital Photography 14
    Damaris Digital Photography 15
    Damaris Digital Photography 16
    Sent on 08/26/2019

Damaris Digital Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2800.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• When:
      Jan 16, 2020 03:00 PM - 06:00 PM
    • Location:
      Blue Harbor Resort, Sheboygan, WI, Sheboygan, Milwaukee

From the Organizer: "Come meet with the Sheboygan area's most talented wedding vendors! Edith's of Fond du Lac will present the latest in bridal fashion!"

I'm honored to be taking part once again in the Sheboygan Bridal Showcase! Come visit my booth for good conversation, a fabulous giveaway, and a special discount for brides who book within 30 days of the event!

• Sheboygan, WI Sheboygan, Wisconsin, 53081 See on map
    9202269703 (Phone number)
    Open all day, every day. Please leave a message if I miss your call! I will call you back ASAP.