Sheboygan, WI, Sheboygan, WI 53081 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,840
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Damaris Digital Photography

Damaris Digital Photography is a luxury wedding and portrait photography service based in Sheboygan, WI.

I am a Midwest girl, a wife, part time photographer, a full time engineer, dog momma, travel lover, adventure junkie, and fitness enthusiast. In September 2017, I married the love of my life -- my engineering, Miata-racing, gear-head, adventure buddy husband, Javan. Our home base is Sheboygan, Wisconsin, where we have the most adorable little house, but we love to travel and explore everything the world has to offer. Our favorite trips so far have been hiking in Peru and SCUBA diving Belize!

The Damaris Wedding Experience

This time of your life is so exciting, but it can be overwhelming, too. I want your wedding photography experience to be a part of the excitement, and not something you have to stress over. An engagement photo session should feel like a unique date full of flirtation and fun! At your wedding, I want to be your pal and your helper above all. I want to love and serve you in a way that keeps your wedding day, not only beautiful, but fun and upbeat. And I want your photos to remind you how beautiful your big day was for the rest of your life together.

So thanks for dropping by! Take a look around. If you like what you see, shoot me an email or WeddingWire message! I want to hear all about your relationship, your proposal, and your big day!

I offer a variety of wedding package options to fit any wedding. Every package includes:

• Varying hours of coverage
  • A complementary pre-wedding consultation
  • An online gallery full of your wedding day images (this gallery is yours to share, download, and print)
  • A print release from the photographer for unlimited personal use of your photos

Some packages include bonuses like a complementary engagement session or wedding album.

Elopement packages start at $900
Wedding packages start at $1250
Most spend $1940

Contact me for detailed pricing!

Destination Weddings

I do offer custom packages for destination weddings! Please contact me for details!

Areas Supported

While Damaris Photography supports anywhere in the world, Sheboygan, Door County, Green Bay, Oshkosh, Fon-du-lac, and Milwaukee areas are all within my coverage radius with no travel fee. I am happy to travel beyond that with a minimal fee to help cover fuel or as a custom destination package!

Follow Damaris Digital Photography on

img 7862 51 1007448
Non-traditional weddings
Non-traditional weddings
img 7862 51 1007448

Damaris Digital Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,840.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Damaris Digital Photography 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Sheboygan, WI Sheboygan, Wisconsin, 53081 See on map
    9202269703 (Phone number)
    Open all day, every day. Please leave a message if I miss your call! I will call you back ASAP.