8205 Camp Bowie West, #103, Fort Worth, TX 76116 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Dalton Photography

Dalton Photography has served the Dallas, Ft. Worth, Arlington area with superior wedding photography for over a decade. His wedding photography is a mixture (based on client desires) of wedding photojournalism, traditional, and/or casual/fun poses. Hard to explain, easy to understand by viewing the website at www.DaltonPhoto.com Whether you are getting married in Fort Worth, Colleyville, Denton, Dallas, Waco, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, or even a destination wedding, consider an investment in Dalton Photography. View our photos to see if the quality and style is that which you desire. Then, set up a time to come view our original albums, and meet Richard Dalton. We appreciate your time. Call now to set up a time for a complimentary meeting - (817) 249-4918

rt2004892
blisskiss502
bridal Dallas

5 Reviews for Dalton Photography

Linda · Married on 06/22/2013

Rick Dalton is the best photographer! We were very impressed with the bride & groom portrait session he did for us. When I saw the photos he took, I just couldn't stop exclaiming over them. Composition, background, lighting, poses, expressions on the bride and groom's faces--everything was perfect! His photographs are like pieces of fine art, they are so beautiful.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Leah · Married on 10/25/2008

Dear bride-to-be,

I was married one month ago and I am so thankful I listened to all my married friends' advice re: photography. They all told me the same thing: photography is the most important part of your wedding - spend the majority of your budget on it because it is all you will have left after your wedding. They told me it was either their biggest joy (because they invested in a professional photographer that produced amazing photos of the best day of their life) or their biggest regret (they tried to save money and let a friend shoot their wedding - the photos often turned out terrible and they wish they would have hired a professional because the blurry shots are all they have!). In fact, whenever I asked for wedding advice, photography was the first thing most of them talked about!

I had no idea how right they were until the day I received my wedding photos back from Dalton photography. I started to look through them and immediately began to cry. My parents started crying, too! He had so vividly caught the emotion on camera we immediately were jolted back to those life changing moments before, during and after the wedding - the precious moments in the bride room as my sister put on my veil, my husband slugging down a Dr. Pepper in the groom's room, a shot of me with my dad right before we entered that still makes me cry, the look on our face after our first kiss, the guests laughing dancing the Cotten Eye Joe, the most amazing photo of our bubble-filled send off, etc. What I still can't believe is how he captured all these moments and I was completely unaware. That is what a professional photographer like Dalton Photography does - you just enjoy and relax during the wedding and reception while he works so hard. He never had to say, "Wait! Hold that kiss! Wait, ok NOW take a bite of the cake." It was all seamless and beautiful. We even had a last minute change on the location of our formal wedding party portraits - he handled it so well and we got EVERY SHOT we needed under a big time constraint.

Lastly, I have been in five weddings and have attended AT LEAST one wedding every month for the past 16 months and I cannot advise you more strongly that is is absolutely WONDERFUL to take all your formal wedding party photos prior to the ceremony: a) you get a few precious moments with your fiancee to talk - something you will never enjoy the entire ceremony or reception until you are in the limo! b) it is SO MUCH less stressful to have it all done and go straight to the reception after the ceremony - so many of my friends cut the shots in half when they were pressured to finish after the ceremony because it was taking so long and everyone just wanted to go to the reception c) it is courteous to the guests - there is no wait for them (many guests later told me they so appreciated the timeliness of our reception). Again, I could not more highly recommend Dalton photography. I actually enjoy the wedding more today than I did on the wedding day because I can relive each moment through the amazing photographs without being a stressed out bride! Every wedding photo I have hanging around my house makes me smile. I must have looked through my photos THREE TIMES the first day I got them - I just couldn't stop.

Sent on 02/04/2009

Danielle · Married on 10/07/2007

Great all-around. Rick provided us with a package that met our budget, but allowed us to have great memories at our fingertips.

Sent on 11/30/2007

Award

Dalton Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• 8205 Camp Bowie West, #103 Fort Worth, 76116 See on map
    817-721-3129 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon-Sat 9-5. By appointment only.