Euclid, Euclid, OH 44123 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 62
  • Deals 1

About Dakota Renee Photography

Dakota Renee Photography is a professional wedding photographer located in Euclid, Ohio who likes to have a lot of fun during shoots. In college, owner and professional photographer Dakota changed her major several times, until her heart and passion finally won when she decided to pursue a career in photography. Dakota spent many of her weekends going on adventures with friends and a camera in hand. She now gets to spend her weekends capturing precious memories for all of her clients.

Dakota's style is contemporary and stylish yet simple and very natural. This photographer loves to create photos that are crisp, clean, and capture the smallest details, because those details will take you back to that special moment. As a true hopeless romantic, Dakota desires to capture love, joy, and all emotions in a timeless, elegant, and authentic way. Dakota Renee Photography offers the following services:

• Second shooter

ford 300

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Dakota Renee Photography

Erica · Married on 10/15/2016

Dakota was amazing! She did an awesome job and met with my fiancé and I many times before the wedding to make sure she was prepared for the wedding day. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable throughout the whole day. Very creative! She also was there for eight hours and was by far the best priced photographer in the area. Her pictures turned out beautiful! I am so glad that we chose her to capture memories from our special day.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Callie · Married on 06/11/2016

Dakota did an amazing job on our engagement photos and our wedding photos! She was fun to work with and brought creative ideas to the table! We loved her enthusiasm to photograph outside. She also came to Columbus to shoot our engagement photos which we thought was really nice ! On our wedding day our bridal party enjoyed her capturing our day as much as we did ! I would say she captured all the bridal parties personalities and my husbands and I's extremely well! I would highly recommend her ! My husband and I are so thrilled with the results and can't wait to see the final prints of our wedding photos :)

Sent on 06/27/2016

Amanda · Married on 02/13/2016

Dakota is just fantastic! I have known her since high school and I was blown away with how great she was! She did my engagement and wedding photos. She was so flexible with time (because I work night shift). She spent three hours walking around a farm to get the best engagement pictures. She also made us feel comfortable and relaxed, that taking pictures was fun. She went above and beyond for our wedding. There was not a picture that I did not like! If you are thinking of getting a photographer please consider Dakota. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Award

Dakota Renee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dakota Renee Photography 1
    Wedding Wire Promotion
    Be 1 of the first 3 weddings to be booked through Wedding Wire and receive $200 off a standard 8-hour wedding day - originally priced at $1,000!

• Euclid Euclid, OH, 44123 See on map