Chicago, IL 60605 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Dabble Me This

I made a conscious decision early on in my career that I wanted to LOVE what I do and do what I love. I'm a helpless romantic, a worldwide traveler, an avid runner and a wedding photographer.

Photography is one of the many ways I show my creativity and it allows me to capture the beauty that surrounds me. With an artful approach I strive to capture fresh, whimsical and classic photographs with a touch of ethereal bliss.

When I'm not spending time behind my camera you can find me with my wonderful husband Mike and our ambitious little dog Bailey. We have been married almost three years and needless to say our life together has been full of adventures. From traveling to exploring new restaurants our marriage is a true blessing. He is my partner in crime and has given me such a passion for photographing couples in love.

If you are looking for a natural light photographer from Chicago who loves to laugh and will genuinely capture your personalities, don't hesitate to reach out. I would love to learn more about you and your special day!

xoxo, Christine

lizandbrianweddingblog 150
lizandbrianweddingblog 3

• Real Weddings 26

9 Reviews for Dabble Me This

Christine, was amazing since the first time Peter and I meet her at the coffee shop about 7 months prior to our wedding. We scheduled our wedding date and then discussed our engagement session. For our engagement session we felt so comfortable with Christine taking our picture. The results from the engagement sessions were Outstanding and mesmerizing!! We could not believe how amazing the pictures were. Then come wedding day!!! We could not wait for Christine to capture moments of a beautiful day for us! And that is exactly what Christine did after only seeing out sneak peek blog of our wedding. There are so many great moments that were captured and that will be cherished for a lifetime!! Thank you so much Christine!!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/26/2015

If you are looking for a photographer for engagement and/or wedding photos, look no further! Christine is hands down, one of my favorite vendors I used for not only my wedding day, but for my engagement photos as well. If I could go back and do it all again, she would be the first vendor I made sure I locked in and had again for such a special time in my and my husband's life.

There are not enough good things I could say about her and her business. Not only is her work near perfection, but she is a beatiful individual and more than just your "wedding photographer."

Our second time meeting with her was when my husband and I had our engagement photo session. She made us both feel very comfortable in something people do not do on an every day basis. Typical engagement photos can look or feel awkward, epecially in front of someone you have only met a few times, but that was not the case with Christine. She made us feel very comfortable and her photos turned out to be more than we expected!

As far as our wedding day and photos, she was again not just our "wedding photographer." As any bride may be, I was very stressed and trying to remain calm on the day of my wedding. Half of the reason I was able to remain calm was because Christine was not only there to make sure I had to photos and day captured as I wished, but she was also a sense of calming and reminded me that everything would turn out okay. Which the day did just that, everything was more than perfect!

Not only are her photos more than what I imagined, through out the entire process Christine was more than helpful and always there to anwser my every question. I cannot explain how many times I emailed her asking her to add a certain picture the day of the wedding or anwser all my detailed questions, which she was happy to anwser all my questions and in a professional and timely manner.

I cannot say enough great things about Christine and Dabble Me This. Highly recommended!

THANK YOU Christine!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Jen · Married on 09/19/2015

Christine is amazing!!! From the moment we met her, she made us feel at ease and even more excited for the wedding. She's an extremely talented photographer that captures life's beautiful moments. She helped me so much the week of the wedding and leading up to it by quickly answering questions. And the weekend of was seamless thanks to her perfect timeline. She managed our group extremely well and the best part is the photos are STUNNING. We're obsessed with them. Thank you so much, Christine! You're truly remarkable!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Dabble Me This FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings