Dabble Me This Reviews

9 | Chicago, IL

9 Reviews for Dabble Me This

Christine, was amazing since the first time Peter and I meet her at the coffee shop about 7 months prior to our wedding. We scheduled our wedding date and then discussed our engagement session. For our engagement session we felt so comfortable with Christine taking our picture. The results from the engagement sessions were Outstanding and mesmerizing!! We could not believe how amazing the pictures were. Then come wedding day!!! We could not wait for Christine to capture moments of a beautiful day for us! And that is exactly what Christine did after only seeing out sneak peek blog of our wedding. There are so many great moments that were captured and that will be cherished for a lifetime!! Thank you so much Christine!!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/26/2015

If you are looking for a photographer for engagement and/or wedding photos, look no further! Christine is hands down, one of my favorite vendors I used for not only my wedding day, but for my engagement photos as well. If I could go back and do it all again, she would be the first vendor I made sure I locked in and had again for such a special time in my and my husband's life.

There are not enough good things I could say about her and her business. Not only is her work near perfection, but she is a beatiful individual and more than just your "wedding photographer."

Our second time meeting with her was when my husband and I had our engagement photo session. She made us both feel very comfortable in something people do not do on an every day basis. Typical engagement photos can look or feel awkward, epecially in front of someone you have only met a few times, but that was not the case with Christine. She made us feel very comfortable and her photos turned out to be more than we expected!

As far as our wedding day and photos, she was again not just our "wedding photographer." As any bride may be, I was very stressed and trying to remain calm on the day of my wedding. Half of the reason I was able to remain calm was because Christine was not only there to make sure I had to photos and day captured as I wished, but she was also a sense of calming and reminded me that everything would turn out okay. Which the day did just that, everything was more than perfect!

Not only are her photos more than what I imagined, through out the entire process Christine was more than helpful and always there to anwser my every question. I cannot explain how many times I emailed her asking her to add a certain picture the day of the wedding or anwser all my detailed questions, which she was happy to anwser all my questions and in a professional and timely manner.

I cannot say enough great things about Christine and Dabble Me This. Highly recommended!

THANK YOU Christine!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Jen · Married on 09/19/2015

Christine is amazing!!! From the moment we met her, she made us feel at ease and even more excited for the wedding. She's an extremely talented photographer that captures life's beautiful moments. She helped me so much the week of the wedding and leading up to it by quickly answering questions. And the weekend of was seamless thanks to her perfect timeline. She managed our group extremely well and the best part is the photos are STUNNING. We're obsessed with them. Thank you so much, Christine! You're truly remarkable!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Aly · Married on 09/05/2015

I could not say enough wonderful things about Christine with Dabble Me This. My fiance and I first met Christine this summer. From that meeting on, you can feel the level of passion and professionalism she has for her work. Even before we signed with her, she treated us like her #1 client from day 1 -- answering all our questions and was so responsive.

If that wasn't enough, her work truly speaks for itself. All her images capture the love and excitement between the two of you. Her photos have a soft romantic and whimsical feel to them. It was so hard to pick our favorites!

While we've only done our engagement photos with Christine so far, she has far surpassed my expectations for a wonderful photographer!!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Sara · Married on 06/13/2015

Stop what you're doing right now and reach out to Christine from Dabble Me This! She did our engagement and wedding photos and I could not be happier with the photos. She truly captured every moment of the day. Not only is Christine an amazingly talented photographer, she's also one of the sweetest people I've ever met. She was so easy to work with and is willing to do anything to help out her couples. On the wedding day, she was easy going, professional and kept our entire wedding party on schedule! We are still getting compliments from family and friends because the pictures are that stunning. If you want to take a look at her work, I recommend going to her website and looking at her blog.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Caroline · Married on 04/25/2015

If you are considering using Christine as your wedding photographer, you should absolutely pick her. She is so much more than a photographer and I don’t know what we would have done without her. From the second I spoke with her I could tell how passionate she is about her work, and it shows in both her photography and her approach to the job. Christine kept me organized and had everything planned down to the minute, but was still incredibly calm and flexible throughout the entire planning process. She was always miles ahead of me in a planning sense and had a million back-up options for our chilly and rainy wedding day. On the day of the wedding, Christine and her second shooter Stephen completely blew us away. They were professional, calm, friendly, and discreet. When we sent our final pictures out to our family and friends, no one could believe how much they were able to capture throughout the night. Some people even commented that they didn’t even realize there were photographers at the reception. Christine and Stephen single-handedly made our wedding day better than we ever dreamed it could be, and to top it all off the pictures are gorgeous: http://dabblemethis.com/danada-house-wedding-photos/
    I already cannot wait for the day that we get to work with Christine again!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Christine was absolutely wonderful! From our initial consultation, through engagement photos and planning conversations, to our wedding day and beyond, she has been fantastic to work with.

She is responsive, professional, thorough, and helpful beyond what we ever anticipated. She even took on some responsibilities that edge into the role of a wedding planner, helping us consider overlooked details and put together a comprehensive timeline of our day.

She was flexible with our changing ideas and helped us identify alternatives on the fly when our planned photo locations didn't work out.

Most importantly, her photographs are incredible! Look at the great photos on her website and know that yours will be just as good. We are absolutely thrilled with our pictures!

If we were doing it all over again, Dabble would be the first vendor we call. Truly an excellent experience!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Jill · Married on 09/07/2013

Christine shot our wedding and engagement photos this fall. She was amazing to work with. You can tell she really loves what she does and it comes through in her photos. Our pictures were absolutely beautiful and I can still feel the feel the entire essence of our wedding when I look at them. We have hundreds of digital copies in both color and black & white - this is something I cannot put a value on. I'd highly highly recommend Christine.

Sent on 11/16/2013

Alexandra · Married on 06/15/2013

Christine Brizendine is a passionate photographer who takes her time time to really get to know her clients on more than a business relationship level. This was especially important for us since she was capturing our Special Day from afar. We were (currently as well) living in San Francisco during the planning of our wedding. She was readily available for questions, insights and idea exchanges. She is super creative and quick to capture those beautiful moments on camera.

Sent on 10/29/2013