Houston, TX 77042 Map · Phone number

About D.Chee Photography

I have the fun perspective of being the only guy who gets to observe everyone at the wedding. My name is Daniel Chee, and I am the photographer. I see things that other people may have overlooked, I notice details that may have taken hours/days/months to plan and prepare, and I get to click a button, and save any one special moment. That is the perspective I bring to a conversation. My goal as a photographer is to make sure the images on your day showcase you, and not simply the stoic image of a bride and a groom. Your lives and personalities and emotions and relationships with others are the moments I see... and intuitively capture.

img9546 1586024973 o
11 150001

4 Reviews for D.Chee Photography

• W

Erin · Married on 01/09/2011

Daniel and Tam will make your wedding photography the talk of the town! Their work is simply phenomenal and they're such kind spirits that you can't help but love them both. Their passion for their work shines through in the pictures you get back - they're all taken with such care and capture moments you never even knew were happening. Daniel even showed up to our rehearsal "because he was in the area," camera in hand, ready to go. You want THESE two, no one else, at your wedding, hands down!!!

Sent on 01/20/2011

Allie · Married on 01/17/2010

Daniel did an excellent job capturing our big day and all the emotions that went along with it. He has a great eye and captured many candid moments along with the standard group shots. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a skilled, artistic photographer.

Sent on 02/05/2010

sherri · Married on 12/13/2009

Daniel did a fabulous job taking pictures of our family of eight! I asked him to try to capture who we were together as a family, our interaction, love and sillyness. He did just that! Daniel so go easy going, but knew exactly what he was doing and how to let us be ourselves without concern of how each of us looked. It just never felt awkward. He picked a terrific place to shoot and was extremely affordable. We will ask him to take pictures for us again! Thank you Daniel!

Sent on 02/11/2010

D.Chee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,331.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Adorne Artistry
    Adorne Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Daniel has such a fresh and exciting view of photography! We have worked on two weddings with Daniel and both brides looked radiant, not to mention that Daniel places his own unique point of view into his work. He is willing to go the extra mile for his clients and has a down to earth personality anyone can get along with!

• All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals
    All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals Wedding Rentals

Greetings! We at All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals thank you for allowing us to network with you. Please let us know if we can be of assistance to you or your clients!