116 Main Street,, Newton, NJ 07860 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 109
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About D. Becker Photo

D. Becker Photo is a traditional wedding photographer in the Northern New Jersey area, capturing weddings in a mix of color and black and white photography. This photographer uses a photojournalistic style to take photographs during a couple's wedding without being intrusive. Most guests hardly notice the photographer at all, allowing the camera to capture real emotions, and not staged or awkward images.

This company has been in the photography business since 1990, and every photographer on the team is passionate about their work. Couples will see this enthusiasm in the services offered by D. Becker Photo, such as:

• Custom graphics
  • Second shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Couples can order their photography products directly through this company, and can easily find digital files with all the images from their big day. Products include items such as:

• Albums

D. Becker Photo 6
D. Becker Photo 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Bauer · Married on 07/04/2019

The Best Decision You Can Make While Planning your Wedding!

My husband and I were married at the Barn at Perona Farms on July 4th and we were fortunate enough to have Dennis Becker capture our special day! Dennis was so easy to work with during the planning process and put me at ease from our very first phone conversation. Just by looking at his online portfolio, I could immediately see that Dennis had such a great knowledge of wedding photography and I never worried once about how my pictures would turn out.

Dennis had a very calm, easy-going demeanor throughout the entire day. We never felt like we were being rushed to take our pictures. My husband and I are typically shy in front of the camera, but Dennis instantly made us feel comfortable and made the entire process very fun! He was very accommodating and had no problem taking spontaneous pictures! He let us be part of the photography process and showed us how he takes his awesome drone pictures! He had a great knowledge of our venue and had such creative ideas for our pictures! At the ceremony and the reception , Dennis was very discreet while taking pictures. There were several times throughout the day that I didn’t even realize pictures were being taken. He was very generous with his time.

I could not believe how quickly we were able to see our wedding photos! I was still on my “mini-moon” when Dennis posted wedding preview pictures and had already had my flash drive filled with every single wedding picture only a week after my wedding! I don’t know how he does it! Dennis not only took stunning wedding portraits of my husband and I, but he also took fantastic candid pictures that truly captured the spirit of our celebration! My husband and I are already working on a wedding album and can’t believe how many great pictures there are to choose from! I have received countless phone calls and texts from friends complimenting our wedding photos! The wedding planning process can be busy and stressful at times, but I can confidently say that choosing Dennis Becker photography will be easiest and best decision

Sent on 07/17/2019

Ashley Hulmes · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing photos

Dennis and his team did a great job! The photos were amazing. They were never in your face, I don’t even remember seeing them half the time. The photos were back to me within days, I never had to ask him for them. I have heard horror stories with photographers and you won’t get that here. They were professional, helpful, and made my day run smoothly. I highly recommend them!! They are great people to work with.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Christina · Married on 01/13/2018

It was so wonderful working with Dennis and his team! They were on time responsive to all my messages, and blew me away with their photos of my wedding. I was able to add their Videographer who were very professional. The pictures came to me very quickly and they provided a link for all of my guests to use to see the photos from the wedding. It was fantastic and literally all the pictures they took look great.

Sent on 02/01/2018

D. Becker Photo Pricing

D. Becker Photo Price Rates

D. Becker Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,925.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• D. Becker Photo 1
    $200 Off a Photo Stage
    Receive $200 off of any of our Photo Stage Collections when you book D. Becker Photo for your wedding photography. Please mention this special.

• Reverend Ed Abato
    Reverend Ed Abato Wedding Officiants

I have performed many ceremonies for couples who have used D Becker Photo. They are very professional and the pictures I have seen are of the highest quality.

• Olde Mill Inn
    Olde Mill Inn Hotel Weddings

Does a great job and is also very pleasant to work with.

• The Westin Governor Morris
    The Westin Governor Morris Hotel Weddings

D Becker Photography has been a great partner in the wedding market with our hotel, The Westin Governor Morris. They have beautiful photography packages, and will customize your photos with unique settings. They will work with your budget to create something spectacular. I highly recommend their services

• 116 Main Street, Newton, 07860 See on map