Baldwinsville, NY 13027 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,150
Availability Check your date

About Cylinda B Photography

I would love to tell your story. That is what I focus on. The rawness of emotion. The gathering of friends and family that haven't seen each other in years or meeting each other for the first time. The excitement of marrying your best friend. The celebration and the quiet moments.

My style is a mixture of photojournalistic and illustrative. Your album will tell the story of your wedding day through color, b&w and artistically mastered images.

I like to develop relationships with my clients so you know who I am and what to expect on your wedding day, I know who you are and what you envision and most importantly so you are comfortable on your wedding day!

Visit my website for more information, photos, and watch a story of one wedding day or call me anytime, I would love to hear from you!

Cylinda B

img1360 edit 3
img2008

11 Reviews for Cylinda B Photography

Rebecca · Married on 10/22/2016

Talented doesn't begin to describe Cylinda- she is professional, wonderful, amazing....our engagement pictures were just breath taking, and our wedding sneak-peak photo moved us to tears, it was so perfect. Highly recommended, and will look to use her photography skills in the future!

Shelby · Married on 05/28/2016

From the moment we met with Cylinda we knew she would be the photographer for us. She truly loves what she does and this comes out while she is photographing you and in the final product. She took our engagement photos as well as our wedding day. She captured every moment that we wanted and looking at the photos we get the same “feels” as we did that day. I cannot believe how amazing our photographs came out and how pleasant she was to work with even during my “bridezilla” moments. Also I highly suggest investing in the wedding album she puts together, it truly captures the whole story of your amazing day!

Christine · Married on 10/31/2015

Cylinda is an outstanding photographer, She is very professional and she makes everything fun. I had her do my Engagement, Boudoir, and my wedding pictures. I will continue to go with her for all my important things in my life. My husband hates his picture taken but Cylinda made it fun and comfortable. He speaks highly about her to everyone. I would get married again just to have her. I highly recommend her! She is the best.

Cylinda B Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• Baldwinsville, 13027 See on map