Miami, FL 33132 Map · Phone number

About Custom Solitaires

We are a jewelry design studio located in downtown Miami servicing south Florida, including Boca Raton, Weston, Coral Gables and Ft. Lauderdale.

Ray Figueroa, the lead designer for Custom Solitaires in Miami has been in the jewelry industry for 8 years. We work by appointment, and make custom wedding rings and engagement rings for our clients.

We can supply the gems for your rings or if you have very special ones that you would like to use, we can use yours as we understand that adds sentimental value to your jewelry.

Give us a call or email us and set an appointment! 786-458-7494 / customsolitaires@gmail.com

Follow Custom Solitaires on

ef8979f45ca071a1 WBS 10
wbs2 logo

2 Reviews for Custom Solitaires

Albany · Married on 12/03/2016

My husband and I were doing research and shopping around for our wedding rings when a friend from work recommended us Custom Solitaires, we looked at his catalog which is very rich in modern designs and we LOVED IT, so we called and set an appointment with Rey (the designer) to have him design and manufacture our wedding rings.

He visited us, listened to our ideas, advised us and gave us options to choose from (He designed the ring right there with us) I chose one of the designs as my favorite and he even offered to make variations of that design until I totally loved the ring.
    My husband specially requested to have a Rubi set inside the rings, in between our name and date, and he did it for us, our rings look beautiful, they were ready in 1 WEEK, I was so happy when he called! I get a lot of compliments and I can’t stop staring at the inside and outside of my ring.

I have to tell that you feel you are dealing with someone who knows the jewelry industry from A to Z, he is a true jewelry professional, and he knows what you want, we never felt pushed or pressured to buy, he cares big time about quality of his pieces and and treats customers very well we are happy we chose him.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jisel · Married on 05/07/2016

I contacted Rey because he designed the engagement ring for a friend, I saw the ring and completely fell in love with the design.
    I had no idea what type of wedding bands I wanted so he asked me to go over his IG profile and tell him which ones I liked the most, I did and 3 days later he sent me 4 different designs he made out of those I chose. They were all exquisite... I chose my favorite set and 6 days later he called me to tell us our rings were ready I was soooo happy and surprised, he works so fast! My husband loves the details in his ring, and I do too, mine is a truly one of a kind piece, The design of my ring allows me to use it for work and casual events, its just perfect, I am so happy I chose him, definetily using Rey for future jewelry projects

Sent on 12/06/2016

Custom Solitaires FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks