218 Commercial Blvd suite #103, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 Map · Phone number

About Argenti Designer Jewelers

Mark Silver is the designer/proprietor of Argenti Designer Jewelers originally located in Greenwich Village, New York City since 1986. He came down in 1991 and opened Argenti Designer Jewelers in the Fashion Mall, Plantation, Florida and then opened another Argenti in 1998 at Las Olas Riverfront, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. After eighteen successful years in Florida, Mark decided that east Fort Lauderdale would be the ideal location for another New York style Argenti Designer Jewelers. The fabulous location of Lauderdale By The Sea (2 blocks from the ocean on Commercial Boulevard) was offered and the rest is history.

FREE CUTOM DESIGN ESTIMATES!

"The prices are incredible!"

"Walking Into Argenti is like walking into
a colorful gemstone candy store."

"Very unique"

"I've never seen designs in jewelry like this"

"Extremely helpful sales staff"

"So much to choose from, I am buying most of my Christmas gifts today, at these prices I couldn't afford not too"

These are just a few of the comments being heard over and over again in the store. Mark bases his jewelry designs in precious metals only - 14K or 18K Gold, Platinum and Sterling Silver.

"I make REAL JEWELRY FOR REAL PEOPLE".

Have a particular piece of jewelry designed you haven't been able to find, or melt that old ring down and reuse the gemstones? I specialize in custom design pieces, working with you I will draw it out and give you a free estimate.

The next time you want the memory of a lifetime, or a re-design come and see me at Argenti Designer Jewelers at 218 East Commercial Boulevard.

I look forward to meeting you in the near future!

Regards,

Mark

14k white gold and diamond ring 51 605102
Diamonds & Sapphires 18K
Diamonds & Sapphires 18K
14k white gold and diamond ring 51 605102

2 Reviews for Argenti Designer Jewelers

craig · Married on 04/18/2015

Mark is wonderful. He took time with us and allows us to collaborate and design our unique and one of a kind rings. The process for custom rings was not only easy, but fast. Within weeks we had the drawings and then the rings. Mark lived up to his reputation. He called us when he said he would. Everything went according to plan. And most importantly, the rings are FABULOUS!!!! The details are beautiful. Everyone notices them and loves them. We will enjoy wearing them for a life time.

Sent on 04/30/2015

Christina · Married on 03/23/2013

Argenti is a true designer, not only did he do our gorgeous wedding bans but I also wore a gorgeous necklace/earring set from his collection. He is a master at what he does, and everything that comes from him is just flawless. We could not be more happy. Thank you Argenti!

Sent on 04/10/2013