Portsmouth, NH 03801 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Real Weddings 1

About Curtis Weddings

Thank you for stopping by! I specialize in Professional Wedding Videography for couples looking for an affordable, quality product. If you do not see exactly what you are looking for in a package, please contact us and I can customize a package for you!

I film VERY unobtrusively, and am NOT "in your face" or in the photographer's way throughout the event. I do not interview your guests and I always aim to make sure I never make anyone uncomfortable with the camera. I strive to create a product that reflects the essence of your big day, filming as creatively and artistically as possible, without missing any details.

I use several Canon DSLR cameras, and Sony Vegas Pro editing software.I do not use external lighting as it can be obtrusive and unnatural looking on film, unless requested or completely necessary. A back-up microphone is placed at the ceremony location to ensure your vows are recorded on two different sets of media.

Follow Curtis Weddings on

Curtis Weddings 1
  • Danielle

Danielle Baier · Married on 07/05/2019

Perfect videos!!

My cousin told me I needed a videographer and she recommended Rebecca. She was right!! Within a day she already had a mini highlight video and then within a week we our highlight video. Her work ethic is insane! She is such a lovely person, we had so much fun working with her. I am so thankful for these videos. The day goes by incredibly fast and some parts we didn’t get to see ourselves, so having these videos is very special. We can’t thank you enough!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Lamoureux · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing! Kind! Captured our hearts

Not only was Rebecca extremely patient, kind, responsive and detail oriented, she also is extremely talented at what she does! She captured the most important parts of our wedding in such a beautiful way and we feel very lucky to be able to relive our wedding over and over again! She allowed us to use the song we wanted, was understanding of our tight budget, and accommodated all of our wants and needs. A true professional and a truly kind soul. Thank you Rebecca!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Curtis Weddings 2

Curtis Weddings's reply:

Kelsey, you are so sweet! Thank you so much! You and Sean were so lovely to work with and I wish you many years of happiness, thank you so much for having me!
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Videography!

We got married on 11.10.2018. From the start Rebecca was so kind, she took time to chat with me on the phone and always answered any questions I had quickly. We went back and forth for a long time if it was worth it to hire a videographer and it ABSOLUTELY was. Watching her amazing video of our day takes us right back to all the incredible moments we had. Rebecca was wonderful on our actual day she was there and present for everything we needed but also made us feel like we weren't being videotaped WHILE still capturing everything important to us. She got us our video very quickly and even sent us some surprise pictures a few days after the wedding which meant so much! I wouldn't hesitate in hiring Curtis Films, she was worth every penny and you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Curtis Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review! I will never forget the beautiful photo location you had and how brave you were in that weather! Such a beautiful wedding and so nice working with you both!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Curtis Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,350.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

Real Weddings