Portsmouth, NH 03801 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,350
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Curtis Weddings

Thank you for stopping by! I specialize in Professional Wedding Videography for couples looking for an affordable, quality product. If you do not see exactly what you are looking for in a package, please contact us and I can customize a package for you!

I film VERY unobtrusively, and am NOT "in your face" or in the photographer's way throughout the event. I do not interview your guests and I always aim to make sure I never make anyone uncomfortable with the camera. I strive to create a product that reflects the essence of your big day, filming as creatively and artistically as possible, without missing any details.

I use several Canon DSLR cameras, and Sony Vegas Pro editing software.I do not use external lighting as it can be obtrusive and unnatural looking on film, unless requested or completely necessary. A back-up microphone is placed at the ceremony location to ensure your vows are recorded on two different sets of media.

Follow Curtis Weddings on

• Videos 2

46 Reviews for Curtis Weddings

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Yes - the wedding video is worth it!

I went back and forth about wanting a wedding videographer or not because I knew we had a great photographer...so do I need the video?.....YES I ABSOLUTELY DO! Rebecca is amazing to work with and captured some of the most magical moments of the wedding on that video. We got a highlight reel within days and then the full video not long after. We got to see things we didn't get a chance to experience because we were off getting ready or taking photos but, most importantly, we got to relive the moments and listen to everyones voices. Photos are beautiful and capture the moments, but the video really allowed us to relive the day and brought me to tears. I love the video and Rebecca is amazing...worth every penny!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Curtis Weddings's reply:

This is so nice, thank you so much Lindsey! I couldn’t agree more about how nice it is to hear the voices, see things in action, etc! Many happy years to you both!

Alexandra · Married on 08/25/2018

We highly recommend Curtis Weddings!! Rebecca was such a pleasure to work with and we were absolutely blown away by the gorgeous video that she put together so quickly after our wedding. It has been the gift that has kept on giving. Every time we watch it, we feel like we are reliving the best day of our lives.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Curtis Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Alex and Andre! Your wedding was so amazing, I will never forget your beautiful vows and toasts...so memorable! Many years of happiness to you both!

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2018

Rebecca had someone swipe her car on the way to my wedding, and she was sick, and despite both of those things she was extremely nice and didn't let any of it show! She is very quiet and sneaky gets great video without ever getting in the way. She definitely knows how to make a great highlight reel!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Curtis Weddings's reply:

Thank you much Kelly! You were such a great bride to work with! I will definitely remember your day well not just for the hiccups that I wouldn’t let get in the way, but also because it was a wonderful wedding! Thank you so much!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Curtis Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,350.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Portsmouth, NH 03801 See on map