Curtis Weddings Reviews

1 User photo

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/07/2020

Extremely flexible and kind

Rebecca worked with us throughout our changing plans planning a wedding during a pandemic. She was so kind and graceful throughout the process and we could not be more grateful for her support. She provided us with great raw footage of our day that we will cherish forever, and even threw in an extra surprise that showed she goes above and beyond. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/02/2019

We loved our experience!

Rebecca was awesome! She captured so many beautiful moments throughout the day. She was behind the scenes during the craziness of the day and knew exactly where to go/what shots to get with minimal direction. My husband and I love our highlight tell she created and video! Thank you, Rebecca!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Dobbs · Married on 08/24/2019

INCREDIBLE!! Look no further!

Rebecca is AMAZING!!! Her videos are real, authentic, and truly capture the feeling of the day. She was so so amazing the day of, so unobtrusive and she made everyone feel so comfortable. The video is just perfect. It is exactly what we were hoping for. We were unsure about video for our wedding, because all we seemed to see were the slow-mo, over dramatic videos that we didn't feel like us. Rebecca was EXACTLY what we were looking for and I'm so so glad we decided to do video. I am so glad we found her! If you are like us and want an authentic, beautiful, home-feel video of your day - Look No FURTHER!!!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Curtis Weddings's reply:

You are so sweet, Rachel! Thank you so much for this kind review, I appreciate it so much. You were both so wonderful to work with and I hope you enjoy many, many years of happiness :)
  • Danielle

Danielle Baier · Married on 07/05/2019

Perfect videos!!

My cousin told me I needed a videographer and she recommended Rebecca. She was right!! Within a day she already had a mini highlight video and then within a week we our highlight video. Her work ethic is insane! She is such a lovely person, we had so much fun working with her. I am so thankful for these videos. The day goes by incredibly fast and some parts we didn’t get to see ourselves, so having these videos is very special. We can’t thank you enough!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Lamoureux · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing! Kind! Captured our hearts

Not only was Rebecca extremely patient, kind, responsive and detail oriented, she also is extremely talented at what she does! She captured the most important parts of our wedding in such a beautiful way and we feel very lucky to be able to relive our wedding over and over again! She allowed us to use the song we wanted, was understanding of our tight budget, and accommodated all of our wants and needs. A true professional and a truly kind soul. Thank you Rebecca!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Curtis Weddings's reply:

Kelsey, you are so sweet! Thank you so much! You and Sean were so lovely to work with and I wish you many years of happiness, thank you so much for having me!
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Videography!

We got married on 11.10.2018. From the start Rebecca was so kind, she took time to chat with me on the phone and always answered any questions I had quickly. We went back and forth for a long time if it was worth it to hire a videographer and it ABSOLUTELY was. Watching her amazing video of our day takes us right back to all the incredible moments we had. Rebecca was wonderful on our actual day she was there and present for everything we needed but also made us feel like we weren't being videotaped WHILE still capturing everything important to us. She got us our video very quickly and even sent us some surprise pictures a few days after the wedding which meant so much! I wouldn't hesitate in hiring Curtis Films, she was worth every penny and you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Curtis Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review! I will never forget the beautiful photo location you had and how brave you were in that weather! Such a beautiful wedding and so nice working with you both!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Yes - the wedding video is worth it!

I went back and forth about wanting a wedding videographer or not because I knew we had a great photographer...so do I need the video?.....YES I ABSOLUTELY DO! Rebecca is amazing to work with and captured some of the most magical moments of the wedding on that video. We got a highlight reel within days and then the full video not long after. We got to see things we didn't get a chance to experience because we were off getting ready or taking photos but, most importantly, we got to relive the moments and listen to everyones voices. Photos are beautiful and capture the moments, but the video really allowed us to relive the day and brought me to tears. I love the video and Rebecca is amazing...worth every penny!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Curtis Weddings's reply:

This is so nice, thank you so much Lindsey! I couldn’t agree more about how nice it is to hear the voices, see things in action, etc! Many happy years to you both!

Alexandra · Married on 08/25/2018

We highly recommend Curtis Weddings!! Rebecca was such a pleasure to work with and we were absolutely blown away by the gorgeous video that she put together so quickly after our wedding. It has been the gift that has kept on giving. Every time we watch it, we feel like we are reliving the best day of our lives.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Curtis Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Alex and Andre! Your wedding was so amazing, I will never forget your beautiful vows and toasts...so memorable! Many years of happiness to you both!

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2018

Rebecca had someone swipe her car on the way to my wedding, and she was sick, and despite both of those things she was extremely nice and didn't let any of it show! She is very quiet and sneaky gets great video without ever getting in the way. She definitely knows how to make a great highlight reel!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Curtis Weddings's reply:

Thank you much Kelly! You were such a great bride to work with! I will definitely remember your day well not just for the hiccups that I wouldn’t let get in the way, but also because it was a wonderful wedding! Thank you so much!

Michelle · Married on 08/19/2017

Curtis Weddings did the most amazing job on capturing our wedding day! Rebecca was amazing throughout the entire process!! We barely even noticed that they were filming during the wedding day, and everyone was super nice and accommodating for the all of the wedding day craziness! We can't thank her enough for her amazing work, we absolutely love the wedding trailer and full video!!! Don't hesitate to hire her, she is amazing!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Curtis Weddings's reply:

Michelle, thank you so much! I truly enjoyed filming your wedding and getting to meet you both, I wish you both years of happiness!

Victoria · Married on 07/08/2017

Rebecca was absolutely AMAZING!! She is so professional, caring and overall a great person! Honestly I didn't notice her throughout my wedding because she went around us! I am in love with my wedding video! She was one of the best decisions I made!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Curtis Weddings's reply:

Thank you SO much Victoria!! I loved working with you and Bobby and I wish you both the best!

Katie · Married on 06/24/2017

We don’t have enough wonderful things to say about Rebecca Curtis! She was fabulous to work with, easy going, and was up for anything the day threw at her - she even went out on the lake with us in a row boat at sunset! Rebecca was so easy to communicate with throughout the course of our wedding planning and would always email us back with the answers to our questions within a day or two. We purchased the “bronze package” and Rebecca used both of our song selections for our highlight reel and did a fabulous job – we absolutely love it! We are still so impressed that we got this back in under a week, and that it was done so beautifully! We received our full video in the mail only a couple of weeks after the wedding and Rebecca captured it all! It’s so fun to watch back the entire ceremony, speeches, and various clips of getting ready, cocktail hour, and dancing. Our only regret is that we didn’t hire Rebecca for more hours! She is truly talented, and her prices are considerably more affordable than other videographers we researched. We highly recommend Rebecca Curtis!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Danielle · Married on 05/20/2017

My wife and I were married in May at the Mount Washington Resort in NH. We reached out to Rebecca at Curtis Weddings and from our first email exchange we felt super comfortable with her. Being a lesbian couple we were particularly concerned with being treated differently or feeling 'silly' for wanting everything 'traditional' couples want. I had my heart set on having a video to remember the day and not only did Rebecca provide a great video, but she also created an absolutely beautiful trailer that I've watched probably about 100 times already :) Her work is gorgeous and she is completely lovely. Can't recommend her enough! Thank you SO much for making our day so special for capturing our memories so beautifully!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Kara · Married on 05/06/2017

Amazing. We had our video by the time we were home from our honeymoon. Everyone keeps complementing our highlight real. She got back to us quickly any time we reached out with questions. I highly recommend Rebecca.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Thank you so much Kara!

Jessica · Married on 01/27/2017

Rebecca is fantastic! She had great reviews for wedding videography and I hired her based on those, as well as her professional communication via email. Her prices are very affordable and she definitely gives you a 5-star product. We got to watch our highlight reel while on our honeymoon, which was unexpected because it had only been a few days since our event! It captured many special moments of the day that we didn't even know about. It is also worth mentioning that she really does go above and beyond; my husband and I wanted some photos taken at the Ice Castles with our Photographer; with all the chaos of the day, I completely forgot to loop Rebecca in that we were heading over there. When I got out of the car at the Ice Castles, there she was! Seriously didn't miss a beat. She even lugged around extra photography equipment for us while still capturing some great footage on video. I truly can't thank you enough, Rebecca!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Laura · Married on 12/31/2016

Rebecca is amazing. I cannot recommend her enough. From the first time I emailed her about her services I knew she fantastic. She made the process very easy and was extremely responsive to my emails. I live in Korea, so I was planning the wedding from afar and needed vendors I could trust to handle all of the details as I only arrived back for the wedding a few days ahead of time. I barely saw Rebecca the whole wedding night, but when I saw the final highlight real, she captured all of my favorite moments from the night and was exactly where I wanted her to be without even having to ask. What truly sets Rebecca above the rest is her speed in providing the final products. I received the highlight film in an email (5:00 minute long video) 3 days after the ceremony and she sent over the finished hour long video that same day as well. 100% recommend her services!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Allison · Married on 12/22/2016

I adore Becky! She's a blast to work with and her work is lovely. I'm a wedding photographer and we've worked together many times. She always stays out of my shots which I appreciate. She's conscientious of us and that means the world to me. Curtis Weddings gets 5 stars from me! - Allison, Owner/Photographer at Kiss the Bride Wedding Photography

Sent on 12/06/2016

Shayla · Married on 10/15/2016

Rebecca is so great! She was amazing on my wedding day and captured everything perfectly. I got the highlight reel link within days. She was the best decision I made, I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Curtis Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Shayla! I really enjoyed filming your wedding and am so glad you enjoyed the video! I wish you and Patrick a lifetime of happiness!

Kelsy · Married on 10/01/2016

Rebecca was wonderful to work with and did a great job. Her turn around time was amazing! The video was waiting for us when we got back from the honeymoon and she had sent the highlight reel just a few days after the wedding. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/16/2016
  • User5191674 · 2+ years ago

Rebecca is super sweet! She's very affordable as well! She is quick to reply to emails and very easy to work with! Were very happy with her so far!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Melissa · Married on 08/27/2016

Without a doubt, I recommend Rebecca Curtis @ Curtis Wedding Films 150%!!!! I was unsure of who to use for a videographer, as my husband and I were getting married at his parents' lake house in New Hampshire, and we weren't sure who to reach out to. I found Curtis Weddings through wedding wire, and after reading some of her reviews, and watching some of her videos--- I knew we had to have her!!! Not only was she extremely affordable, but her responses were instantaneous, she was conscientious, kind, on time, and organized. The entire wedding day and night, I knew she was there capturing every moment, but was never in the way- and caught things I didn't even realize were happening. Her turnaround time was impeccable- and she also added a highlight video as an extra of our dogs!!!! Curtis Weddings was perhaps my favorite vendor, and I would use her over and over again. I only wished I lived in NH so I could hire her to film out day to day lives!!!!!!!! I highly recommend using Curtis Weddings--- I can assure you from the bottom of my heart- you will NOT be dissapointed!!!!!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/23/2016

Rebecca is so sweet and did a fabulous job at our wedding. She had such reasonable prices and at the wedding she was hardly noticeable and yet got such beautiful footage. We had a highlight reel done along with the normal video and it was excellent, we and all our friends and family were so impressed with the quality of it! I would absolutely recommend her without hesitation!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Safiya · Married on 07/16/2016

We had an amazing experience working with Rebecca for our wedding! The day flew by so fast and I'm so glad I have the videos to look back on! First of all, Rebecca was so professional and respectful of all of our guests, who came from all over the world. I thought I would be nervous having a camera on me during the wedding but I honestly cannot even remember seeing Rebecca that day, that's how comfortable she made us feel! Every detail of our wedding was captured with careful thought and attention. Within less than a week after our wedding we received the highlight reel, which was fantastic! All of this for an amazing value - Curtis Weddings is unbeatable!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Caitlin · Married on 07/04/2016

I cannot say enough about Rebecca Curtis! She was a phenomenal videographer. her work illustrates the passion she has for capturing momentous memories and her professionalism goes above and beyond expectations. From the preliminary phone call to the delivered product, Rebecca was courteous, reasonable, responsive, and unbelievably talented. Our guests didn't even realize that we had a videographer, and yet she was able to capture every detail of the day. She had a strong familiarity with the venue that allowed her to gracefully move behind the scenes capturing every special moment without interrupting anyone! She tastefully edited her work to our favorite song, and we received hundreds of compliments. Complete strangers asked us who we worked with, and guests unable to attend were thrilled to be able to experience our wedding. They day flew by and to have those moments captured so beautifully means the world to me… Not to mention that she delivers the end product in RECORD time. We received our highlight reel within a week from our wedding date, accompanied by breathtaking still shots! And within 10 days, we had the thumb drive with our full video. I laughed, I cried, and I cannot recommend Rebecca more to another bride. She was the one vendor who respected every request I made, went above and beyond my expectations, and never added an ounce of stress to my day. Rebecca is a godsend to all brides! THANK YOU.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Curtis Weddings's reply:

Caitlin, this is so sweet, I appreciate it so much, thank you! Many many years of happiness to you both and hope to see you as a guest at a wedding someday in the future!

Kristin · Married on 06/12/2016

Rebecca was the videographer for our wedding, and she did an absolutely incredible job! We recieved our video yesterday (only 16 days after our wedding) and we are just blown away at how amazing it came out! Rebecca captured everthying! Rebecca has been so great to work with through the entire process. I would definitely recommend her! And anyone who is on the fense about getting a videographer, DO IT, the day goes by so quickly, and is such a blur. It is worth every penny to be able to relive the day, and to see some of the things that you may have missed!

Sent on 07/20/2016