Curtis Wallis Photography

Columbus, OH View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Curtis Wallis Wedding Photography, based out of Columbus, Ohio, is a wedding photography company that specializes in contemporary and photojournalistic styles. Owner Curtis Wallis has been a photographer for over two decades and combines his experience and skills to create stunning photos of couples’ wedding days. In all of his images, he strives to capture the true essence and emotions present in nuptial celebrations.

Curtis Wallis Wedding Photography takes special care in providing the best service possible to all clients. With flexible packages, limited bookings each year, and a variety of service options, this photographer is dedicated to accommodating a range of budgets and needs. All wedding packages include a complimentary engagement session, at least eight hours of coverage, high-resolution images, and an online gallery.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

Custom Graphics
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Billy
    Billy Married on 06/27/2020

Outstanding!

We could not have chosen a better photographer for our wedding than Curtis. Our wedding photos look absolutely stunning. Not only did he capture each moment perfectly, the photographs look like works of art. He gives both color and black and white photos, shooting each moment from a variety of angles and a variety of what is in focus and zoomed in or zoomed out. He was prompt with editing after our wedding, too. I am so thankful that he agreed to photograph our small 10 person wedding during the height of the coronavirus pandemic. He wore a mask and stayed at a safe distance, never in the way or interfering, but captured all the important parts. We will keep him in mind for any future events we host!
    Catherine Married on 05/09/2020

Unbelievable quality at affordable prices!

I HIGHLY recommend Curtis Wallis photography. My fiancé and I had the pleasure of working with him for our spring 2020 wedding.

In our initial inquiries, he was prompt, concise and pleasant to work with over email. When we then met in person, Curtis was patient in answering each of our questions (we had a lot!). He showed us BEAUTIFUL wedding albums he offers in his packages and also had an impressive gallery online for us to get an idea of his style. He is very down to earth and practical – exactly the type of person I want to be involved in my wedding. His prices are also extremely reasonable with different options and flexibility available.

His photos of our engagement session were spectacular, and I had many jealous friends on Instagram! He can turn any background into an artistic photograph. My jaw literally dropped when I saw the photos – they were worth every penny. He also got some cute candid ones! He was efficient in telling us exactly where to stand and how to pose, and he makes the session easy and fun for anyone even if you’re the slightest bit “un-photogenic.”

Most importantly, when our wedding had to be rescheduled due to coronavirus, Curtis emailed me back within the hour to work out a new date with us. He was extremely understanding. When my fiancé and I decided to hold a very small ceremony with our Pastor to officially get married before our postponed wedding, Curtis offered to take photos for that and did not charge extra. I cannot recommend Curtis Wallis enough!
    Shelby Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful work!

We are so happy that we choose Curtis to photograph our big day! He was easy to contact, and answered any of my questions/concerns. It was really important for us to be able to stick to a schedule, and he did an amazing job at staying organized and on time! Our wedding day was way less stressful thanks to him! We cannot wait to see our photos, we know they are going to be just as wonderful as our engagement pictures 

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Fantastic Event Direction Fantastic Event Direction Wedding Planners

Curtis Wallis is amazing! I used him for "MY" wedding. His photos are crisp! He helps you if you need a "pose" or follows silently and catches fun candid shots. The printed photos have the most vivid color I have ever seen. I highly recommend Curtis!

Resch's Bakery Resch's Bakery Wedding Cakes

Great Wedding photographer. He has done alot of work with us. Resch's Bakery strongly endorsements Curtis Willis wedding photography.

Columbus Columbus, OH, 43230
614-532-2713
Location of (Curtis Wallis Photography)

Curtis Wallis Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Curtis Wallis Photography include in the starting price?

Curtis Wallis Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Curtis Wallis Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Curtis Wallis Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Custom Graphics
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Curtis Wallis Photography offer?

Curtis Wallis Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Curtis Wallis Photography offer?

Curtis Wallis Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Curtis Wallis Photography offer for wedding events?

Curtis Wallis Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Curtis Wallis Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Curtis Wallis Photography is recommended by 96% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in flexibility, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in value and 4.8 in average response time.

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding