15 Park St, Danvers, MA 01923 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Currans Flowers

Currans has been serving the North Shore of Massachusetts and beyond since 1933. We are a full service florist located in Danvers, MA and are open 7 days a week. We source our fresh flowers directly with farms and wholesalers worldwide. This ensures our product exhibits an unsurpassed level of freshness and quality. Let our inovative staff transform your vision into reality.

Follow Currans Flowers on

pike centerpiece garden succulent
pike centerpiece small
pike centerpiece succulent 2
Currans Flowers
pike centerpiece table setting with logo
pike centerpiece tablescape
pike bridesmaid bouquet 1
pike bridesmaid bouquet 2
pike tall elegant 2
Currans Flowers
pike wedding party bridesmaids together
pike bridesmaid 2

• Real Weddings 3

13 Reviews for Currans Flowers

Laura · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing bridal bouquet

I hired Curran to provide me with a big bridal bouquet to hide my pregnant belly and they did a phenomal job! You definitely get your money's worth. They even measured my belly to ensure it would be big enough. They delivered on time and everything was exactly what was expected. They also recommended better flowers than I initially envisioned to make it not only look amazing but to smell amazing as well. I'd definitely recommend Curran Flowers to anyone!

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2018

Better than my inspiration photos!

I used Curran's flowers for my wedding this past summer. I worked with Gayle, who was friendly, quick to respond to emails, and very creative. During our first meeting, I showed her some inspiration photos, but what she produced turned out much better than the photos and better than I could have imagined! She designed a beautiful cascading bride's bouquet for me with air plants and succulents mixed in, as well as lantern centerpieces and flower arrangements for the ceremony. She went above and beyond during the process, such as by suggesting a creative idea for air plant favors that matched our theme. Everything was delivered on time and in great condition, and many people commented on the flowers and centerpieces. Gayle herself even helped deliver and stopped by to say Hi to me to make sure everything looked good. I highly recommend Gayle/Curran's for weddings and events!

Mary · Married on 10/22/2016

There are not enough words to describe the exceptional service we received from Currans! And the flowers were absolutely stunning. My bouquet was just as vibrant a week after the wedding. Gayle was such a pleasure to work with from the minute we first met with her straight through to day of delivery. I would highly recommend Currans for any of your floral needs!!

Currans Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings