West Harrison, NY 10604 Map · Phone number

About Cupcakes by Missy

Do you have a special event coming up? One year younger, a promotion or even a wedding? Then cupcakes are perfect! They are an exceptional desert for any event. Our custom cupcakes can coordinate to match the colors of your baby shower, spooky Halloween party or Wedding decor. Anything from traditional to modern to crazy. Your imagination is our limit!

Some of our most popular flavors include:
Signature - Vanilla cupcake with Vanilla frosting
Dalmatian - Chocolate cupcake with Vanilla frosting
Lemonade Stand - Lemon Cupcakes with fresh Whipped Creme
Cookie Monster - Chocolate cupcake with Oreo cookie Frosting
Raspberry Sorbet - Raspberry Cupcakes with fresh Whipped Creme

Weddings - Our wedding packages are designed for each Bride & Groom; we offer a "Giant Cupcake" for couples to cut into, tastings for each cupcake flavor of your choice, and cupcake stand rentals to display your delicious dessert. Each order is delivered and decorated on-site to ensure you cupcakes look as good as they taste.

Cupcake Parties - We provide the cupcakes and you bring the fun! Dozens of delicious cupcakes, frosting and toppings for your guests to decorate and eat, great for children's birthday parties.

Please feel free to contact us for more information & cupcake pricing
Follow Cupcakes by Missy on

cbm logo vertical
53424b00b1e8f1d2 431109 10151453027652339 1030656582 n
chanel themed bridal shower cupcakes
cars themed birthday cupcakes
4042573357007333210150979052130795581497098628n
Cupcakes by Missy
cupcake displays for wedding great centerpiece
Valentines day
Valentines day
Red velvet wedding cupcakes
Red velvet wedding cupcakes
Anniversary party cupcakes with personalized "S"
Anniversary party cupcakes with personalized "S"
basketballsthumb
chanel themed bridal shower cupcakes

17 Reviews for Cupcakes by Missy

Elizabeth Esterling · Married on 08/05/2019

Little Gentleman Cupcakes

I placed an order of cupcakes for my nephew's baby shower. I sent Melissa a picture of the theme and she was able to match the decor. The cupcakes not only fit in with the theme and decor, but they were also exquisitely delicious! Thanks so much Cupcakes by Missy! I will definitely consider you for my next party!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Cupcakes by Missy's reply:

Thanks you do much for considering us for such a special occasion Elizabeth! We were happy that the cupcakes not only tasted as good as you expected but matched your adorable theme as well.

Jacqueline · event on 11/16/2017

We've been ordering cupcakes from Cupcakes by Missy for quite some time, but when it came to our most recent event, our company's 10 year anniversary, it was literally the icing on the cake. Their cupcakes were not only delicious and amazing, but they did a spectacular job with the branding details of our 10 year anniversary logo. Thank you again for a spectacular job.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Cupcakes by Missy's reply:

It was a pleasure being a part of your party Jacqueline and congratulations again on your huge accomplishment! We strive for excellence as well and glad we were able to convey your branding as such!

Katie · Married on 08/02/2014

As a picky eater, I knew I wanted to provide cupcakes instead of a traditional cake at my own wedding, allowing my wedding guests to have multiple flavor options to choose from. Cupcakes by Missy offers about a dozen different flavors, everything from your traditional vanilla and chocolate to more exotic flavors, such an as Oreo cookie cupcake. Furthermore, Cupcakes by Missy is also able to accommodate a vegan and gluten free requests, which were provided at our wedding, and tasted just as delicious as the traditional varieties. My husband and I received multiple compliments on the tastiness of the cupcakes in the weeks following the wedding, and would highly recommend Melissa Fife’s cupcake service to other engaged couples. As the bride, I ended up eating three of them on my wedding night, they were that good!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Cupcakes by Missy's reply:

Thanks so much Katie...your guests seemed to love them...we had to keep them away from the display cause they were sneaking cupcakes before the reveal! Glad you and Sam enjoyed them and thank again for choosing us...we hope they made your special day even sweeter!

Cupcakes by Missy FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Events by Missy & Co
    Events by Missy & Co Wedding Planners

Awesome cupcakes :)

• Lifetime Events by Jacqueline, LLC
    Lifetime Events by Jacqueline, LLC Wedding Planners

Melissa thank you for making the best cupcakes you made for the Nemeroff & Hanington Wedding. You definitely have the best cupcakes they and I have tasted. Your Red Velvet cupcake Rocks....The cupcakes were definitely a hit. Jacqueline -- Lifetime Events by Jacqueline

• West Harrison, 10604 See on map