Cupcakes by Missy Reviews

17 | West Harrison, NY

17 Reviews for Cupcakes by Missy

Elizabeth Esterling · Married on 08/05/2019

Little Gentleman Cupcakes

I placed an order of cupcakes for my nephew's baby shower. I sent Melissa a picture of the theme and she was able to match the decor. The cupcakes not only fit in with the theme and decor, but they were also exquisitely delicious! Thanks so much Cupcakes by Missy! I will definitely consider you for my next party!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Cupcakes by Missy's reply:

Thanks you do much for considering us for such a special occasion Elizabeth! We were happy that the cupcakes not only tasted as good as you expected but matched your adorable theme as well.

Jacqueline · event on 11/16/2017

We've been ordering cupcakes from Cupcakes by Missy for quite some time, but when it came to our most recent event, our company's 10 year anniversary, it was literally the icing on the cake. Their cupcakes were not only delicious and amazing, but they did a spectacular job with the branding details of our 10 year anniversary logo. Thank you again for a spectacular job.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Cupcakes by Missy's reply:

It was a pleasure being a part of your party Jacqueline and congratulations again on your huge accomplishment! We strive for excellence as well and glad we were able to convey your branding as such!

Katie · Married on 08/02/2014

As a picky eater, I knew I wanted to provide cupcakes instead of a traditional cake at my own wedding, allowing my wedding guests to have multiple flavor options to choose from. Cupcakes by Missy offers about a dozen different flavors, everything from your traditional vanilla and chocolate to more exotic flavors, such an as Oreo cookie cupcake. Furthermore, Cupcakes by Missy is also able to accommodate a vegan and gluten free requests, which were provided at our wedding, and tasted just as delicious as the traditional varieties. My husband and I received multiple compliments on the tastiness of the cupcakes in the weeks following the wedding, and would highly recommend Melissa Fife’s cupcake service to other engaged couples. As the bride, I ended up eating three of them on my wedding night, they were that good!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Cupcakes by Missy's reply:

Thanks so much Katie...your guests seemed to love them...we had to keep them away from the display cause they were sneaking cupcakes before the reveal! Glad you and Sam enjoyed them and thank again for choosing us...we hope they made your special day even sweeter!

Diane · event on 03/08/2013

Melissa's cupcakes were delicious and she put our company logo on all 6 colors. They were the hit of the party. I would recommend Melissa for any company event or party. They made the difference!!!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Cupcakes by Missy's reply:

Thanks so much Diane~ we were proud to be a part of the rebranding launch event for Optimum

Stacey · event on 01/20/2013

Pleasure working with Melissa! Her cupcakes were exactly what my sister wanted & were delicious!! Will definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 03/17/2013

Cupcakes by Missy's reply:

Thanks so much Stacey ~ the Chanel themed cupcakes were one on my favorites!

kelly · Married on 04/28/2012

Melissa provided THE most AMAZING cupcakes for our event!! Not only was the artistry perfect, but they tasted SO delicious!! Thank you, Melissa!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Damon · Married on 02/19/2012

Missy was amazing to work with. We loved her!!!!!!

Sent on 03/08/2012

Erika · Married on 10/01/2011

I used cupcakes by Missy for my rehearsal dinner cupcake favors. They were a huge hit with everyone! I decided not to do favors at the wedding so it was nice to have something sweet to give our guests at the rehearsal dinner. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/16/2011

GA NY · Married on 08/06/2011

Melissa was amazing to work with! We ordered cupcakes as guest gifts and they turned out perfect! I was planning my wedding from out of state and she was very responsive and helpful. We worked together to pick out the right flavors and boxes - Melissa also made sure that the personalized stickers I ordered were put on each of the boxes. The delivery/set-up was on-time and without flaw. Our guests loved the cupcakes!!! We had guests tell us that they were eating them on the way to the after party and even heard a few had them for breakfast the next day :-) I would recommend Cupcakes by Missy to any bride & groom!

Sent on 08/23/2011

Cupcakes by Missy's reply:

Thanks so much Sonia ~ it was my pleasure to create the tasty treats for your wedding favors. Best wishes to you both!

Amy · Married on 05/21/2011

Melissa did a wonderful job on our wedding cupcakes! She was professional, responded to queries quickly, and fun to work with. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/20/2011

Cupcakes by Missy's reply:

Thanks so much Amy ~ you guys were awesome to work with, your wedding was beautiful and I wish you and Jay an amazing journey!

adka · Married on 02/05/2011

The cupcakes by Missy were tasty.everyone at our wedding loved them. We will definitely recommend them to anyone who doesnt want a traditional wedding cake.

Sent on 03/07/2011

Cupcakes by Missy's reply:

Thanks so much Adriana for the rave review ~ best wishes for a blessed life to you and David!

Jessica · Married on 12/04/2010

I ordered the raspberry cupcakes with fresh whipped cream frosting for my birthday. They were delicious and they were a HUGE hit!!! The taste of the cupcakes were absolutely outstanding!!!! I recommend these cupcakes to anyone and hope to get cupcakes from Cupcakes by Missy in the future!

Sent on 12/05/2010

Cupcakes by Missy's reply:

Thanks so much Jessica ~ it was a pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Nicole · Married on 08/28/2010

I personally am not much of a "sweet" eater. But I have to say these cupcakes which I purchased (more than once) from Melissa are unique in style, adorably decorated and absolutely delicious! Anyone who I had try them, just loved them. Moist, sweet and delicious to eat!
    I am totally addicted - I bring them to every family / friend gathering and they are always a hit.
    LOVE CUPCAKES BY MISSY!

Sent on 09/17/2010

Cupcakes by Missy's reply:

It's great to have repeat customers Nicole and we love working with you! My favorite creation was the J-E-T-S cupcakes for the superbowl we did, they were awesome! Thanks again

Jacqueline · Married on 06/05/2010

Melissa thank you for making the best cupcakes you made for the Nemeroff & Hanington Wedding. You definitely have the best cupcakes they and I have tasted. Your Red Velvet cupcake Rocks....The cupcakes were definitely a hit.

Jacqueline -- Lifetime Events by Jacqueline

Sent on 06/14/2010

Cupcakes by Missy's reply:

Thanks so much Jackie - I appreciate the referral!

Eda · Married on 06/05/2010

Cupcakes by Missy rocked! I normally am not a red velvet cake fan, yet Missy's were unbelievable. I ate 3!!! Not only were the red velvet awesome, but the vanilla, carrot and chocolate were outta this world also!

She not only delivered the cupcakes that were fresh made to the venue, but she didnt decorate them until she got there so they looked perfect. They were a hit at the wedding and I can't wait to order them again!

Thank you Missy!

Sent on 06/14/2010

Cupcakes by Missy's reply:

I am so glad you loved them! It was an honor to be a part of your special day ~ smooches!

CHANTHA · Married on 05/01/2010

I just wanted to say bravo to the wonderful service you provided for my bridal shower the cupcakes were delicious you really out did yourself, i look forward in using your company in the near future, myself and my guest just adored the decorations on the cupcakes.

Thanks again for making it such a memorable day for me

Chantha Jackson

Sent on 06/24/2010

Cupcakes by Missy's reply:

Thanks so much for the opportunity, it was our pleasure!

Mary · Married on 05/02/2010

Just wanted to say thank you for the cupcakes you made for my daughters 4th Birthday party. The "Cupcake Princess" party theme was a huge hit. The kids as well as the adults absolutely loved them and went for seconds. They looked absolutely beautiful and tasted even better. Your patience and quality of service were exceptional- can't wait to find an excuse to have another party, just so i can get some more (hehe).

Thank you!

Mary M. Kendall <3

Sent on 09/17/2010

Cupcakes by Missy's reply:

So glad we could be a part of Nia's day! She's such a sweetie pie and deserved cupcakes just as sweet!