Cultivate Moonflowers

Cultivate Moonflowers

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cultivate Moonflowers

Let us take care of the arrangements for your wedding flowers!  We have over 15 years in floral arranging, and design customized and unique arrangements to express your personal style.

The initial consultation is free of charge whether in person or by phone, and a contract and deposit secures your date on our calender. We provide each client with personal attention as we understand that no two clients are alike.

Call 530-601-0368 or email cultimoon@gmail.com to inquire about our services and set up an appointment to discuss your vision!

Celebrating Weddings and Vow Renewals is a true joy.  She will work with you to create the ceremony of your dreams.  Whether you are getting married or renewing your vows, we enjoy being part of making your event feel special, and to remember for years to come!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Sacramento

Follow Cultivate Moonflowers on

9 Reviews for Cultivate Moonflowers

Jessica did such a great job for my wedding flowers! I love my bouquet and the hanging mason so much! I really really appreciate her helping, totally made my day!

Profile Picture User4116437, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The florist, Jessica was amazing. The quote was very affordable, reasonable and I couldn't have imagined the flowers looking any better. She met and exceeded my expectations for my centerpieces! So glad I went with her for my florist!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/8/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jessica was absolutely amazing at the ceremony and throughout the preparation process. She was very quick to respond to my email, very accommodating and let us have the ceremony exactly the way we want. She was also happy to give us advice or suggestion anytime to make the ceremony go smoothly. Her reading moved a lot of people at the ceremony and by the way she looked so pretty too! I am 100% happy that I chose Jessica on our special day!

Profile Picture User4428331, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1414416823449 boho bridal bouquet 2

Elopement Package

$400.00 Value | Promo Code: Elopement
Receive a $100 discount when you book our Officiant Services and have us create your Basic Beautiful Bridal Bouquet and Boutonniere. Pricing subject to change based on location. Price quoted is within 20 miles of Sacramento.
#WW40b8d7a506e17e1a

1 ENDORSEMENT
Your hopes and dreams for the perfect flowers will be fulfilled by Jessica of Cultivate Moonflowers. Her weddings are exquisite! Jessica will work within your budget and with your vision to create naturally beautiful and lovely arrangements. She shares her positive energy not only with flowers, but also through officiating wedding ceremonies. We work with Jessica often, and we highly recommend Cultivate Moonflowers for all types of ceremonies and events. She is amazing!

Events