Cultivate Moonflowers Reviews

9 | Sacramento, CA

9 Reviews for Cultivate Moonflowers

Jessica did such a great job for my wedding flowers! I love my bouquet and the hanging mason so much! I really really appreciate her helping, totally made my day!

Sent on 03/29/2015
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/08/2014

The florist, Jessica was amazing. The quote was very affordable, reasonable and I couldn't have imagined the flowers looking any better. She met and exceeded my expectations for my centerpieces! So glad I went with her for my florist!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Jessica was absolutely amazing at the ceremony and throughout the preparation process. She was very quick to respond to my email, very accommodating and let us have the ceremony exactly the way we want. She was also happy to give us advice or suggestion anytime to make the ceremony go smoothly. Her reading moved a lot of people at the ceremony and by the way she looked so pretty too! I am 100% happy that I chose Jessica on our special day!

Sent on 09/26/2014

We used Jessica as our officiant for our wedding and she was absolutely fantastic. She was recommended to us by our sister in law who used her as officiant last year. I am so happy with the service she provided on the wedding day but also the services before that. She kept in contact with us from the moment we hired her and all the way up til the wedding day. I would highly recommend her to anyone who will be needed officiant services in the future.

Sent on 09/07/2014

Jessica did a beautiful job with our wedding floral arrangement-the floral arrangement were extremely beautiful. I asked Jessica to be creative and she did an amazing job with my bouquet, my oldest daughter the maid of honor bouquet, my youngest daughter our flower girl with so many petals for her, my husbands boutonniere, and my mother and mother-in-law corsage were all so beautifully done. She did an amazing job and she very reasonable. I would definitely refer her to a friend and I would definitely hire her again. Thank you Jessica!!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Erica · Married on 03/15/2014

I had requested a ceremony that recognized the blending of two families and the love we had for each other. The ceremony was beautiful, meaningful and encorporated everything I wanted. It was also quick as I had requested as I am a little shy. I had 88 guests and there were few dry eyes in the house. Everyone said the ceremony was so perfect and beautiful. Jessica is professional and quick to get back to you. Thank you Jessica for helping to make our ceremony so memorable!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Simon · Married on 09/14/2013

Very professional and attentive to details.

Sent on 03/31/2014

Nora · Married on 06/04/2011

Jessica did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding. She really listened to me when I told her what I was looking for, even though I didn't know the names of a lot of the flowers I wanted. We went flower shopping together, and she had great suggestions for flowers to complement what I was looking for. She was flexible and professional and the arrangements looked beautiful. She even made corsages and boutonnieres without being asked (because I forgot all about them). I would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 03/26/2014

Maria · Married on 05/17/2014

It was a beautiful wedding ceremony!

Sent on 07/03/2014