Nearby Vendors to Consider

About CTO Bridal

Wedding Gowns, Bridemaids & Formal Dresses, Bridal Accessories, Tuxedos

We are West Cobb's One Stop Bridal Boutique located in Downtown Powder Springs providing every detail for your Chic & Trendy Occasion. We take pride in offering Cutting Edge Fashion in the Southeast Market for all Bridal and Formal Wear catering to ALL Sizes and Silhouettes including Full Figured “Curvaceous” Brides, Tuxedo Rentals, Event Planning and Travel Services.

Born in 2012, CTO Bridal is a family owned and operated team that cares deeply about making people feel their best from the inside out, at surprisingly delightful price points.

Whether you are looking for something classic or sassy, we carry it all! Some of our gowns are exclusive to our boutique, which means you won’t see the same gowns anywhere else.  It is our joy to offer you top of the line customer service with great products to help you plan your perfect day with a Private Shopping Experience.

**NEWS FLASH** - Check out our Deals & Event Tab to find out more details on Upcoming Events!

Categories: Wedding Dress, Wedding Planner

Bridal Gowns (1)
Jewelry (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
Veils (1)

I found my perfect dress at CTO! The consultants were helpful, the prices were right, and the alterations lady was amazing. Thanks, CTO!!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/11/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride

If anyone ever asks should you hire a wedding planner, the answer is YES!!! You never know what may happen but when it does you need someone in your corner. Cereatha (owner) of CTO is the most patient and kind hearted soul on the planet. Not only was she there every step of the way helping with suggestions and referring us to great vendors, when I needed her the most she stepped right into action. My wedding venue shut down on 7/11. My wedding was two months away. I called her in hysterics at 11pm that night sharing what happened and when I tell you that two days later we found our new venue it was nothing but her! I was ready to quit and not even go through with the wedding. She reassured my husband and I that these things may happen but to never let them stop you from your end goal. I would have never made it to 9.23 without her. My wedding went off without a glitch. It was perfect!!! People asked me how I was so calm on my big day and I owe it all to her because I knew that she and her staff had everything under control. In addition, I was able to outfit my bridal party and myself through her. Did I mention how gorgeous my gown was!!! She is literally a one stop shop for all your bridal needs. I wish I could give her more stars! Cereatha I truly can’t thank you enough for all that you did for Phil and I. I am forever grateful for all that you have done and the timeless memories you helped to create. We love you!!!!

Profile Picture Tamara, 9/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

CTO Bridals is a part of the program Brides for America which provides free wedding dresses for brides of deployed military members. They had an event that I could not attend yet the owner rearranged her schedule to come in on her day off so that I could find a dress. I did find a dress and it was beautiful! Cereatha was wonderful, very professional and personable! They were great!

Profile Picture Sandra, 6/25/16, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

CTO Bridal: Rustic
1:08 minutes

1 ENDORSEMENT
The ladies at CTO were very professional, everything ran very smoothly. I didn't see a single hiccup that day, which is rare. Easy and enjoyable to work with.

Events

4385 Marietta Street, Powder Springs, GA 30127   See On Map
678-324-7842 (phone)
Tuesday 11-6, Wednesday 11-6, Thursday 11-7, Friday 11-5, Saturday 10-5, Sunday & Monday Closed