Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Crystal Ship Productions

Relive Your Memories

• Founded in 2005 in Dartmouth Massachusetts Crystal Ship Productions has been a provider of professional audio/video production services. Our professional staff specializes in wedding videography, event videography, audio production, and graphic design. We take pride in our particular attention to detail, tireless work ethic, and commitment to our clients.

Your wedding day is a day long celebration. From hair and make-up to last dance our wedding videography services make sure every moment is captured.

At Crystal Ship Productions, we understand how important this day is to you.  Our production crew is there to document your whole day, from start to finish. The lacing of your dress, smiles and laughs, every vow, and every tear.

Unlike other videographers that have set packages at Crystal Ship Productions we understand the economy and are willing to tailor production cost to your budget.

In addition, we’ll design your wedding Disc from scratch, to reflect your style and tell an intimate story of love, friends and family.

The following is included in our unlimited wedding package:

• High definition coverage
    • Multi camera ceremony production crew – Up to three cameras to cover every angle
    • Wireless microphones to capture every word
    • Customized Wedding Blu-Ray  – No templates, all wedding Blu-Ray’s are designed from scratch to ensure your video is like no other. Interactive menus, scene selection, and scene skip.
    • Blu-Ray Case Sleeve – Designed paper liner for your Blu-Ray case
    • Disc Archiving – After your wedding has been completed a digital copy will be filed in the event of your copy being damaged or misplaced

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Blu-Ray (1)

I am so happy that we chose Paul to be our wedding videographer. His professionalism is top notch. He was always very quick to respond to emails. From the moment I contacted him, he was very diligent. He worked with us to fit our video into our budget. I can not wait to see our video, and I can not thank him enough for being so patient throughout the entire process. I most definitely recommend him for your videography needs!

Profile Picture Amanda , 7/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Paul has been so great since day 1. I booked him 2 years before our wedding because I was in school. He worked with our budget so we can still get what we were wishing for in our video. He would send email updates checking in on planning monthly and allows you to make updates to your proposal (which I had to since my venue ended up changing amongst other things I've changed). I literally asked for the important stuff and that's what I got. Our video is amazing and forever memorable. Paul attends the rehearsal to get an idea of the setting to know where to place cameras, speak with the officiant, and take care of everything he needs. Paul goes above and beyond to make his clients happy. I definitely recommend Paul and his team.

Profile Picture User5178303, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray

My husband and I are so happy with our wedding video and the wedding trailer. Paul and his crew were so accommodating, they didn't mind traveling and they captured every moment. They are extremely professional, polite and easy to talk to. Paul will always get back to me quickly and he is very organized. We received the DVD within 4 weeks, that was awesome! And the trailer was on YouTube a couple of days after that. We highly recommend Crystal Ship Productions!!!!
Maria and Michael