Crystal Ship Productions Reviews

9 | North Dartmouth, MA

9 Reviews for Crystal Ship Productions

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/23/2017

I am so happy that we chose Paul to be our wedding videographer. His professionalism is top notch. He was always very quick to respond to emails. From the moment I contacted him, he was very diligent. He worked with us to fit our video into our budget. I can not wait to see our video, and I can not thank him enough for being so patient throughout the entire process. I most definitely recommend him for your videography needs!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Maria · Married on 08/20/2016

My husband and I are so happy with our wedding video and the wedding trailer. Paul and his crew were so accommodating, they didn't mind traveling and they captured every moment. They are extremely professional, polite and easy to talk to. Paul will always get back to me quickly and he is very organized. We received the DVD within 4 weeks, that was awesome! And the trailer was on YouTube a couple of days after that. We highly recommend Crystal Ship Productions!!!!
    Maria and Michael

Sent on 10/19/2016

Paul has been so great since day 1. I booked him 2 years before our wedding because I was in school. He worked with our budget so we can still get what we were wishing for in our video. He would send email updates checking in on planning monthly and allows you to make updates to your proposal (which I had to since my venue ended up changing amongst other things I've changed). I literally asked for the important stuff and that's what I got. Our video is amazing and forever memorable. Paul attends the rehearsal to get an idea of the setting to know where to place cameras, speak with the officiant, and take care of everything he needs. Paul goes above and beyond to make his clients happy. I definitely recommend Paul and his team.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Paul Martins was an amazing videographer for our wedding! We met whenever it was convenient for us. He pays a lot of attention to detail and captured many special moments on camera. He even hired another camera man to get multiple angles which was a nice touch. His production is truly exceptional quality. I highly recommend his services!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Justin · Married on 09/28/2014

We really appreciated everything Paul has done for our wedding video. Thanks to him and his crew, we have a great memorable, high quality product that we look forward to watching repeatedly. Throughout the whole process from forming the contract to getting us the final product, Paul was professional and his efforts were shown by making sure we were satisfied with our wedding video. He even went beyond by hiring a 3rd cameraman, even though we didn't request one, to ensure that he got every angle for us. We couldn't be happier with our wedding video and we would defiantly recommend him to anyone who needs a videographer!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Jillian · Married on 06/14/2014

The professionalism that Crystal Ship showed thorough out the entire process was amazing. On our wedding day we felt very at ease with the cameras and knew Crystal Ship was going to do a fantastic job. We are thrilled with the final video.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Great in every way !!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Julia · event on: 06/11/2015

Paul completed a promotional video for our nonprofit organization. He was prompt, affordable, expedient and provided a high quality product that exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Kyle · Married on 10/27/2013

Awesome company to do business with. Best video guy around.

Sent on 02/16/2015