Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Crystal Marie's Floral

Crystal Marie's Floral has been in business since 1993. We are located in the wonderful Northwood's of Wisconsin. We specialize in wedding's and special event work, and offer great personal attention to all our client's and guest's. We have several woodland item rental's which are constructed with beautiful white birch bark that includes, various plant stand's, a unity table, easel, and  "two" beautiful arbor's.
We take the time to personally "customize" all our event's to match our client's design idea's for there special event. We also offer an "in house" wedding planner, to help the bride and the Mother of the bride enjoy the day of the wedding with out worry.
Several additional glassware rental's are available as well as party favor's, card stock item's, and linen's.
Let us help make your dream day a beautiful reality. When you think of flower's think of ours.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Green Bay

Follow Crystal Marie's Floral on

6 Reviews for Crystal Marie's Floral

3.7

1.0

Way over priced and was rude when delivering the flowers. Only had three bridemaids flowers and my brides and she charged us 500 dollars! We found the same flowers at trigs two days after our wedding for 15 dollars each. She is a ripe off and I would not recommend her at all. Also you would think she would accommodate the bride.... She did not and told us one then and did another. NEVER USE!!!!!! You will regret it!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Matt, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Crystal was very flexible and did a wonderful job! My guests raved about the centerpieces and my bouquet was perfect.

Profile Picture Mollie, 6/29/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Crystal Marie was wonderful to work with. She was such a great person as well as vendor. The flowers she provided were beautiful. I still receive compliments about them almost a year later. She is flexible, reliable, creative, and organized. I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture User2604409, 2+ years ago, 1 Review