9710 Whispering Oak Crt. B, Minocqua, WI 54548 Map · Phone number

About Crystal Marie's Floral

Crystal Marie's Floral has been in business since 1993. We are located in the wonderful Northwood's of Wisconsin. We specialize in wedding's and special event work, and offer great personal attention to all our client's and guest's. We have several woodland item rental's which are constructed with beautiful white birch bark that includes, various plant stand's, a unity table, easel, and "two" beautiful arbor's.
We take the time to personally "customize" all our event's to match our client's design idea's for there special event. We also offer an "in house" wedding planner, to help the bride and the Mother of the bride enjoy the day of the wedding with out worry.
Several additional glassware rental's are available as well as party favor's, card stock item's, and linen's.
Let us help make your dream day a beautiful reality. When you think of flower's think of ours.
Follow Crystal Marie's Floral on

6 Reviews for Crystal Marie's Floral

Mollie · Married on 06/29/2013

Crystal was very flexible and did a wonderful job! My guests raved about the centerpieces and my bouquet was perfect.

Crystal Marie was wonderful to work with. She was such a great person as well as vendor. The flowers she provided were beautiful. I still receive compliments about them almost a year later. She is flexible, reliable, creative, and organized. I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Darcy · Married on 06/25/2011

Chris from Crystal Marie's handled all our flower and linens needs at our wedding. Chris has a creative mind and was able to take what I was looking for and turn it into something beautiful. I had many compliments on our flowers, especially my wedding bouquet. I planned our Minocqua, WI wedding from Washington, D.C. so I had to do a lot of correspondence through e-mail. Chris always quickly responded to my e-mails and was easy to work with. It was also really nice to order our BBJ linens through her. Because of Chris, picking out our flowers was one of my favorite parts of the planning process. Overall, I would highly recommend Crystal Marie's Floral for any event---small or large!

Crystal Marie's Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 185.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,520.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• 9710 Whispering Oak Crt. B Minocqua, WI 54548 See on map