18707 SW Century Drive, Bend, OR 97702 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Crumb Cakery

Crumb Cakery is a small batch, from scratch bakery specializing in bespoke wedding cake design, event desserts, and pastries in Central Oregon. Owned and operated by Tara Ferrara, each creation from Crumb Cakery is a labor of love, presenting unique flavors made with hand-crafted recipes and thoughtful designs inspired by the people behind the celebration. We are is committed to using only real vanilla, cage-free eggs, real butter, fresh fruit, our own special blend of high end cocoa, plus organic & local products when available.

“I am committed to baking each cake to order, using top quality ingredients, to ensure exceptional taste, texture, and freshness. I take the time to get to know my customers and get a feel for their personalities so I can apply that insight into my designs. I design each cake myself with the couple and stand by my customers from consultation to delivery to present them with the cake of their dreams."

• FOXTAIL BAKESHOP, LLC
  • Dreamin' Desserts
  • My Bliss Baking, LLC
g r 0503 51 992228 157922814110494
Crumb Cakery
Dark chocolate cake filled with mascarpone cream and fleur de sel salted caramel, frosted in vanilla...
Mirror Glaze Buttercream Roses
g r 0503 51 992228 157922814110494

4 Reviews for Crumb Cakery

Alexandria Delgado · Married on 10/30/2020

The Icing on the Cake!

Back in October of 2019 we flew over to Bend (from FL) to check out some vendors, see our venue, + do a "tasting" with a very well known local bakery. Much to our disappointment, I arrived at the bakery to find 4 very dried out cupcakes, no one to assist me, + anything but a tasting. (Yes, we had discussed a tasting via email weeks in advance; they knew we were coming.) As we drove around waiting for our next appointment my mom stumbled on these same reviews for Crumb Cakery + emailed Tara. Although we were unable to meet her on that trip, my mom insisted that she "just [had] a good feeling about Tara" so we should come back once more before the wedding to meet her. Mother's intuition... Spot on!!

In January, after some shifts to our wedding plans, we made a trip out to Bend + met with Tara for a tasting. THIS WAS A TRUE TASTING!! From trying out multiple combinations to being encouraged to create our own; not to mention how absolutely delicious everything was. WE WERE SOLD! To be honest, we had not even wanted a cake but the family had pushed us to get one. As life would have it after the tasting we were reluctant to pick a flavor so we ended up choosing two for the cake + designing an entire dessert table for all 15 people (including ourselves) that would be attending the wedding.

For months Tara + I messaged back and forth on how to bring this table to life + since we are from out of town she even made a run to Homegoods to pick out some display trays for us. Talk about going above + beyond! The sweets became one of our most anticipated parts of our wedding + our family could not wait to taste it all. The table display was gorgeous, everything tasted amazing, + the three boxes of leftover sweets were eaten the day following the wedding leaving us with only one box carrying our top tier to be taken back to FL with us for our anniversary!

Tara is a dream to work with, a true pastry chef, + artist. If I lived in Bend, I'd go to her for all my confection needs. Please do not hesitate to contact her for whatever you need. You will not regret it!

Thank you so much for everything, Tara. We love you!

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/06/2019

The Perfect Cake!

When we met with Crumb Cakery a year before the wedding, we had a specific marble vision. She told us it would probably taste bad, and she had a STUNNING alternative with a "glass-like glaze." I watched her insta videos of other colors of the glaze all year, and was blown away to finally see ours. It was absolutely perfect! She also did 3 additional cake flavors AND macaroon wedding favors for all 220 guests!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Crumb Cakery's reply:

Emily, I am so fortunate to work with beautiful couples like you and Zac! So happy you loved the long anticipated marbled glaze and thank you for trusting my guidance and artistic ability to give you the cake you envisioned. What a treat to be a part of your day and to send a little piece of my bakery home with all of your guests
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Wedding Cake

Tara produced a stunningly beautiful cake for our wedding that exactly fit the description we had talked about. She also easily accommodated a last-minute change in the size of the cake. We couldn't find a time to do a sit-down tasting but she worked with us to provide a take-home sample of different flavor combinations we requested. It was so hard to choose since everything was delicious. The final product was also amazingly tasty. We received tons of compliments on both the look and taste of the cake! Thank you so much, Tara! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Crumb Cakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Christine! It was wonderful to work with you. You were the most beautiful bride and your wedding was stunning as well! Congrats, I wish you and your husband well in your next chapter of life! ❤️

Crumb Cakery Pricing

Crumb Cakery Price Rates

Crumb Cakery FAQ

$ 7
    $ 11
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.50
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Croquembouche
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 18707 SW Century Drive Bend, OR, 97702 See on map
    Location of (Crumb Cakery)