62070 SE 27th St, Bend, OR 97701 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Crumb Cakery

Crumb Cakery is a small batch, from scratch bakery specializing in bespoke wedding cake design, event desserts, and pastries in Central Oregon. Owned and operated by Tara Ferrara, each creation from Crumb Cakery is a labor of love, presenting unique flavors made with hand-crafted recipes and thoughtful designs inspired by the people behind the celebration.

"I am committed to baking each cake to order, using top quality ingredients, to ensure exceptional taste, texture, and freshness. I take the time to get to know my customers and get a feel for their personalities so I can apply that insight into my designs. I design each cake myself with the couple and stand by my customers from consultation to delivery to present them with the cake of their dreams."

6b54a6f3baf546b7 1511579348092 jmage net 747 of 1029
Crumb Cakery
Dark chocolate cake filled with mascarpone cream and fleur de sel salted caramel, frosted in vanilla...
26849968102079528376175701409409673764111425o
Marbled fondant with gold accents and fresh flowers
Marbled fondant with gold accents and fresh flowers
bendoregonurbanwinterpastelwedding 88
Semi-naked chocolate cake, buttercream flowers and salted caramel drip
Semi-naked chocolate cake, buttercream flowers and salted caramel drip
Slice of macadamia nut cake with espresso Italian buttercream, chopped hazelnuts, toasted coconut,...
Pistachio cake with fresh raspberries and vanilla Italian buttercream

3 Reviews for Crumb Cakery

• Emily

Emily · Married on 04/06/2019

The Perfect Cake!

When we met with Crumb Cakery a year before the wedding, we had a specific marble vision. She told us it would probably taste bad, and she had a STUNNING alternative with a "glass-like glaze." I watched her insta videos of other colors of the glaze all year, and was blown away to finally see ours. It was absolutely perfect! She also did 3 additional cake flavors AND macaroon wedding favors for all 220 guests!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Crumb Cakery's reply:

Emily, I am so fortunate to work with beautiful couples like you and Zac! So happy you loved the long anticipated marbled glaze and thank you for trusting my guidance and artistic ability to give you the cake you envisioned. What a treat to be a part of your day and to send a little piece of my bakery home with all of your guests
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Wedding Cake

Tara produced a stunningly beautiful cake for our wedding that exactly fit the description we had talked about. She also easily accommodated a last-minute change in the size of the cake. We couldn't find a time to do a sit-down tasting but she worked with us to provide a take-home sample of different flavor combinations we requested. It was so hard to choose since everything was delicious. The final product was also amazingly tasty. We received tons of compliments on both the look and taste of the cake! Thank you so much, Tara! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Crumb Cakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Christine! It was wonderful to work with you. You were the most beautiful bride and your wedding was stunning as well! Congrats, I wish you and your husband well in your next chapter of life! ❤️
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Great Tasting Experience

While we didn't book with Crumb Cakery we did have a taste test. The cake was amazing and beautifully plated. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Crumb Cakery's reply:

Hi Kelsey, thanks for your review. I am so glad you enjoyed your tasting and would love to hear from you about how we can increase our score in the “value” field for our future wedding couples!
    -Tara

Crumb Cakery Pricing

Crumb Cakery Price Rates

Crumb Cakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.25
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Nut Free