Cruise Holidays of Kansas City

13365 Prairie Creek Rd., Platte City, MO 64079 Map · Phone number

About Cruise Holidays of Kansas City

If you're consumed with planning your wedding, booking your honeymoon is probably the last thing on your mind. However, your honeymoon is the most romantic and important getaway you'll plan during your married life. I know that having a romantic honeymoon in the destination of your dreams is a great way to start off your lives together and I want it to be perfect.

Booking your honeymoon takes considerable planning and research. If you want to make sure all of your plans go off without a hitch, leave the planning up to the expert.

As a certified honeymoon specialist I have the experience and am passionate about making sure your honeymoon is perfect. It is my job to help you find the right destination and resort (or cruise) for your special getaway, book all your travel plans and excursions and be there to answer any questions along the way. When it comes to planning the most important getaway of your life, leave it to someone you can trust.........Me!!

So why should you trust Adam McGinness to plan your honeymoon?
  • My services are FREE
  • I am passionate, experienced and receive continuing education throughout the year
  • I will work with your budget and help you find COMPETITIVE packages for you and your guests
  • I only work with wholesalers who offer emergency after-hours service during travel, so you won’t need to worry about getting left behind
  • I am there to help you through this process step by step. You have the freedom to focus on your wedding while I handle all of your Honeymoon details.

Costa Rica Romance
Costa Rica Romance
El Dorado Seaside
El Dorado Seaside
Jade Mountain in St. Lucia........ultra romance!
Jade Mountain in St. Lucia........ultra romance!

2 Reviews for Cruise Holidays of Kansas City

• User3231915 · 2+ years ago

Absolutely amazing! They were not only super helpful i'm booking our perfect honeymoon, but they were so incredibly helpful when one of our flights got canceled. They actually improved our trip by 100% even with the canceled flight!

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

3.0
      3.5
      2.5

We booked our honeymoon to Belize through Cruise Holidays, and the honeymoon itself was absolutely wonderful! However, booking it was very frustrating at some points. Before I booked, I was passed around to multiple agents who asked the same list of questions I had answered before. I ended up with Aubree who was extremely nice and did a fantastic job answering my questions and concerns throughout the process. Email seemed like the preferred method of contacting anyone at the company. There were no direct numbers to the agents and each time I called I was faced with an always disgruntled receptionist who at one point refused to transfer me to Aubree. I almost took my business elsewhere, but Aubree is the reason I decided to stick with them. It also helped to speak with Mimi in the beginning who helped ease any fears about traveling to Belize. I would only recommend Cruise Holidays if the booking process were greatly improved.

Cruise Holidays of Kansas City FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico

• 13365 Prairie Creek Rd. Platte City, 64079 See on map