579 SE 80th Rd, Warrensburg, MO 64093 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Alpaca Your Bags Travel

Hi, I'm Ashley!

I'm a travel agent, a former destination wedding bride (that's my real wedding photo!) and an all-around Get Stuff Done person. Let's plan your honeymoon or wedding! Before we start, here's a little bit about me:

Alpaca Your Bags Travel is more than just a travel agency: We are Memory Makers! We plan amazing vacations, honeymoons and destination weddings in the Caribbean, Mexico and Hawaii.

I started Alpaca Your Bags Travel to help couples, families and groups see the word on their own terms. I will plan your trip as if it were my own, listening to your needs and working with you to plan a vacation that fits your desires and budget.

After planning my own Destination Wedding in Punta Cana, I want to help other "low key" brides and grooms do the same. If your style is more "party" than "prissy", let's chat! I am a certified member of the Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Specialists Association and a graduate of the DWHSA Boot Camp. In June, I will receive my LGBT weddings certification from the Gay Weddings Institute.

Have no idea where Warrensburg is? That's ok! I'm an hour south of Kansas City, but I can work in whatever manner is best for you. We can FaceTime, Skype, Gchat and Facebook message until the job is done.

Follow Alpaca Your Bags Travel on

watermark 9
instagram ebook announcement

9 Reviews for Alpaca Your Bags Travel

Alli · Married on 12/02/2017

Ashley was great! She was very responsive with all communication from beginning to end and always confirmed email receipts even if she did not have the answers at that time. She gave us many options to chose from and in the end she was able to give us exactly what we were looking for. She communicated with the resorts in which we were considering with any questions that we had without hesitation. I have no doubt we found the PERFECT travel agent to help with plan our destination wedding! If you are looking for a someone who truly cares about your big day, choose Ashley with Alpaca Your Bags Travel!!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Alpaca Your Bags Travel's reply:

Alli - thank you so much! I am so excited to work with you and Aubree! I really appreciate the kind words... have a great day!

alicia · Married on 04/08/2017

What can I say.. I would be lost without Ashley Morris and Alpaca Your Bags Travel! She has kept me sane throughout our entire wedding destination planning from meeting with us to help us figure out what we even wanted, to helping us track down the representatives at the venue to ensure we have all the info we need to keep planning. She took the time to personally get to know our personalities, likes and dislikes, quirks and must-have and came back to us with such well thought out and thorough recommendations of places and venues to get us started. She's quick to answer any questions we have and always has our best interest at heart whether we're talking about sticking to our initial budget and aspirations (as I often get off track :)), the best flights, destination venue package prices, or things she doesn't even have to worry about like wedding site faq questions and how best to get ppl to respond. I highly recommend Ashley for any upcoming travel needs or destination weddings!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Alpaca Your Bags Travel's reply:

Alicia, thank you so much for the kind words! It has been a pleasure to work with you and Rob. Cannot wait to see how your big day comes together!

Excellent organization skills. Great communication. Caring and compassionate of her clients, and will work with you to accommodate your budget. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Alpaca Your Bags Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review! It was wonderful to work with you!

Award

Alpaca Your Bags Travel Pricing

Alpaca Your Bags Travel Price Rates

Alpaca Your Bags Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Alpaca Your Bags Travel 1
    Couples Resorts Elopement Wedding Package
    The perfect "I do!" for two at only $350! Celebrate the joy of spontaneity with our brand-new Run Away Bride Elopement Wedding Package. Our wedding coordinators make it easy to plan a perfect (and perfectly romantic) elopement in an idyllic tropical paradise. Stress-free and significantly less expensive than a traditional wedding, this package features flowers, photos, a couples’ massage, romantic private dinner on the beach and more. In other words, everything you need for a happier ever after.

• 579 SE 80th Rd Warrensburg, MO 64093 See on map