CRTVDUO

99 Jackson St. PO Box 732, Charlotte, NC 28036 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Meet the Team

About CRTVDUO

CRTVDUO is a wedding photography and videography business operating out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Married owners Camden and Hailey were drawn together by a love for all things creative. As talented photographers, they are passionate about fashioning images that celebrate life's most special times. Inspired by your bond, they aim to photograph every smile, tear, and warm embrace of your once-in-a-lifetime occasion.

Camden and Hailey are dedicated to ensuring that your photography experience suits your needs. All of their wedding packages boast a fixed base of services, such as eight hours of coverage and access to a private online gallery. Photography items like prints, albums, and digital files can be provided. As well as wedding and elopement sessions, CRTVDUO can conduct engagement and trash-the-dress photoshoots.

dsc4276 edit 51 1982687 162257036643549

Real Weddings 66 Photos

10 Reviews for CRTVDUO

• Karla

Karla G. · Married on 06/25/2021

Hailey and Cam are our perfect photography match

Easy to communicate with, professional, reasonable priced, and their work is impeccable. From our first meeting, we knew we wanted Hailey and cam to be part of our wedding. Our engagement photoshoot was so much fun!
    Hailey and i communicated before our big day, perfecting our day of timeline. Our wedding day was a breeze, Hailey and Cam captured every special detail and moment. They worked with our bridal party, family, guests, and we didn’t have to wait long to get sneak peaks! So swoon over our wedding day gallery. These guys are the best and I am excited about the possibility of working with them again with any future photography sessions.

Sent on 07/30/2021
  • Coralis

Coralis V. · Married on 03/19/2021

The best duo!

Camden and Hailey were so thorough with us through our planning process for our wedding pictures. We even had a set of preview photos within hours of the end of our wedding, and they looked incredible! If you’re looking for high quality, engaging pictures, and even better people to work with, look no further than Crtvduo!

Sent on 03/30/2021

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

CRTVDUO FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1750
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

2 Real Weddings

Team of CRTVDUO

Camden

Camden

Photographer/Videographer

I fell in love with the photographer before I fell in love with photography. When I met Hailey and found out she was a photographer I asked if she could take my senior photos just so I could spend time with her. From the intentions of flirting, I started to learn photography and how to take photos and it quickly became something we loved doing together. I personally know how much impact photos can make, not just for the people in front of the camera but behind the camera. Together, we love being a part of such special moments and capturing them so that they are never forgotten and can be looked back upon to resurface memories.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Hailey

Hailey

Photographer/Videographer

Honestly, I am not too great at introductions but here I am...I was that girl in class that had an introduction memorized on the first day of school because I knew it was coming and did not want the anxiety that came with getting called on and making something up on the spot LOL. Anyway, I am so glad that you are here and reading this! I started photography in 7th grade, I decided I wanted to do photography and saved up for a starter camera and then from then on I just took pictures of random things and would ask all my friends if they wanted to model for me. It was not until high school that I really started taking it seriously and found out that it was my passion and what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. Camden and I met when I was a sophomore in high school and he was a senior in high school and most of our “dates” at first would consist of going out and taking pictures. It did not take too long for us to grow passionate in the fact that we wanted to do this together in life. We got married, built a home, got a cat, and now we are pursuing being full time freelance photographers and we could not be more excited and expectant for what is to come.

+ More Details