CRTVDUO

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,700 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,700 Most Popular Price

CRTVDUO is a wedding photography and videography business operating out of Salt Lake City, Utah. Married owners Camden and Hailey were drawn together by a love for all things creative. As talented photographers, they are passionate about fashioning images that celebrate life's most special times. Inspired by your bond, they aim to photograph every smile, tear, and warm embrace of your once-in-a-lifetime occasion.

Camden and Hailey are dedicated to ensuring that your photography experience suits your needs. All of their wedding packages boast a fixed base of services, such as eight hours of coverage and access to a private online gallery. Photography items like prints, albums, and digital files can be provided. As well as wedding and elopement sessions, CRTVDUO can conduct engagement and trash-the-dress photoshoots.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,700

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Sierra
    Sierra G. Married on 05/21/2022

Best photographers ever!

I went a bit over budget for CRTVDUO but that was the best decision I ever made and they were worth every penny. They did our engagement shoot, bridal portraits, and wedding day. I got over 800 photos back from my wedding day and even got the sneak peaks the night of. The best part about having a married couple being your photographers is they can show you how to pose. My husband and I are a little awkward in front of the camera but they put us at ease and the photos look amazing. They also took into account every photo that we wanted to have and every detail that was important to us. They were always punctual and professional as well. Plus their communication was great and always quick which was greatly appreciated. You can't go wrong with them!
    Candace N. Married on 04/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazingly talented photography team!!

I can't say enough amazing feedback about Hailey & Camden. We hired them to shoot our small family wedding ceremony, and they went above and beyond in every way possible. Hailey was immediately responsive to all of my emails and incredibly organized, professional, and friendly. We had a traditional Indian ceremony, and she completed extra research on her own time to make sure that they captured all of the important moments, which really spoke to how dedicated both her and Camden are to making sure that their photos turn out perfectly, but also how passionate they are about their craft. The quality of their photos is incredible - both my husband and I were blown away when we saw the proofs!! Hailey & Camden took our input on the vibe of our photos and turned it into a result that was better than we could have ever imagined. To sum up our experience, Hailey & Camden felt like two friends at our wedding rather than vendors, working with them was a seamless experience, and our photographs turned out incredibly. We would highly recommend them to any couple!!
  • Hannah
    Hannah W. Married on 10/30/2021

Wonderful!!!

Great people and great photographers. Super energetic and interactive. 2 shooters at all times so capturing every moment. Super quick turnaround time, and very fair priced. We did an engagement shoot with them that we loved as well! Certainly would recommend!
  • illustration stars

Team

Camden
Camden
Photographer/Videographer

I fell in love with the photographer before I fell in love with photography. When I met Hailey and found out she was a photographer I asked if she could take my senior photos just so I could spend time with her. From the intentions of flirting, I started to learn photography and how to take photos and it quickly became something we loved doing together. I personally know how much impact photos can make, not just for the people in front of the camera but behind the camera. Together, we love being a part of such special moments and capturing them so that they are never forgotten and can be looked back upon to resurface memories.

Hailey
Hailey
Photographer/Videographer

Honestly, I am not too great at introductions but here I am...I was that girl in class that had an introduction memorized on the first day of school because I knew it was coming and did not want the anxiety that came with getting called on and making something up on the spot LOL. Anyway, I am so glad that you are here and reading this! I started photography in 7th grade, I decided I wanted to do photography and saved up for a starter camera and then from then on I just took pictures of random things and would ask all my friends if they wanted to model for me. It was not until high school that I really started taking it seriously and found out that it was my passion and what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. Camden and I met when I was a sophomore in high school and he was a senior in high school and most of our “dates” at first would consist of going out and taking pictures. It did not take too long for us to grow passionate in the fact that we wanted to do this together in life. We got married, built a home, got a cat, and now we are pursuing being full time freelance photographers and we could not be more excited and expectant for what is to come.

Moore's Springs Manor