Charlotte, NC 28207 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Meet the Team

About CRTVDUO

We are CRTVDUO.

We are photographers, videographers, graphic designers and just two people who love each other and creativity.

We both fell in love with the concept and the idea of capturing some of life’s most amazing moments, feelings, and emotions through the eye of a camera.

img 6850 51 1982687 160307028712470

4 Reviews for CRTVDUO

• Stacy

Stacy J · Married on 02/05/2020

Wonderful!

Hailey and Camden gave us photos we will cherish for a lifetime! I'm a hobbyist photographer, so am very particular with photos. CRTVDUO did a wonderful job and were very professional, kind and positive. They took amazing photos quickly and provided proofs the same day. Rock stars!

Sent on 08/19/2020

CRTVDUO's reply:

Thank you so much Stacy for your kind words! We are so happy that we have gotten the chance to work with you and capture those amazing memories:)

Amber Sersen · Married on 11/08/2019

CRTVDUO Made Our Wedding Photography Dreams Come True!

My husband and I were absolutely thrilled to have Hailey and Camden photograph our wedding day on November 8, 2019.

From my first inquiry conversation with them, to meeting to discuss the vision for our photos, to seeing our day come to life through photo - would highly recommend!

We really appreciated knowing we had them as a duo so pre-ceremony Hailey could capture photos of the bridal party while Camden captured photos of the groomsmen. They were both shooting the ceremony, family photos, and reception so we were overwhelmed (in the best way) by the number of photos we received!

They were willing to work with our budget, were super friendly and put us at ease, the photos were gorgeous, and the turn-around time to get them was unmatched.

Highly recommend CRTVDUO to be considered for your wedding photography/videography needs!

Sent on 10/28/2020

CRTVDUO FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1300
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1300
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

1 Real Wedding

Team of CRTVDUO

Camden

Camden

Photographer/Videographer

I fell in love with the photographer before I fell in love with photography. When I met Hailey and found out she was a photographer I asked if she could take my senior photos just so I could spend time with her. From the intentions of flirting, I started to learn photography and how to take photos and it quickly became something we loved doing together. I personally know how much impact photos can make, not just for the people in front of the camera but behind the camera. Together, we love being a part of such special moments and capturing them so that they are never forgotten and can be looked back upon to resurface memories.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Hailey

Hailey

Photographer/Videographer

Honestly, I am not too great at introductions but here I am...I was that girl in class that had an introduction memorized on the first day of school because I knew it was coming and did not want the anxiety that came with getting called on and making something up on the spot LOL. Anyway, I am so glad that you are here and reading this! I started photography in 7th grade, I decided I wanted to do photography and saved up for a starter camera and then from then on I just took pictures of random things and would ask all my friends if they wanted to model for me. It was not until high school that I really started taking it seriously and found out that it was my passion and what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. Camden and I met when I was a sophomore in high school and he was a senior in high school and most of our “dates” at first would consist of going out and taking pictures. It did not take too long for us to grow passionate in the fact that we wanted to do this together in life. We got married, built a home, got a cat, and now we are pursuing being full time freelance photographers and we could not be more excited and expectant for what is to come.

+ More Details