CRTVDUO Reviews

7 | Charlotte, NC

7 Reviews for CRTVDUO

• Elise

Elise Gilbert · Married on 10/10/2020

Talented, great people, great photography

I'm ecstatic how my pictures came back from my wedding! They really captured our day in a way we will treasure!!!! I received a personal reference for CRTVDUO and when we did a Facetime call to talk for the first time, we immediately clicked with them! Camden and Hailey did a engagement shoot for us, our wedding photos, and a family session. For each shoot, they worked with me to find out exactly what my vision and feel was and brought it to life! My husband and I are not the most comfortable in front of a camera, and they made us feel comfortable and really brought out the raw feel of our wedding. They even were up for a few crazy ideas I had. They are willing go the extra mile to get the right shot, whether its lying in the grass, or climbing to the roof for a sunset shot. As an artist, I really appreciate the dedication for their craft that they have. They try new things instead of just traditional poses to really bring out the characteristics and personality of their subject(s). Their work with lighting is incredible! I would HIGHLY recommend them to any bride who wants the raw, organic, beautiful moments of their day captured!

Sent on 09/06/2020

CRTVDUO's reply:

Elise thank you so much for all of these kind words, we appreciate you all so much! Your wedding was a dream and it was a privalege to capture it. You guys are truly AMAZING!!

Janessa Chavez · Married on 10/10/2020

Dream Beach Wedding

Hailey and Camden were just amazing. They came all the way to the beach for us and gave us the most amazing photos. They both were so easy to work with and gave us all the poses and direction we needed. The photos came out better than imaginable and I kid you not when I say I cried when I saw them. I have never liked my photo taken and now I think I’m a model.

Sent on 12/10/2020
  • Stacy

Stacy J · Married on 02/05/2020

Wonderful!

Hailey and Camden gave us photos we will cherish for a lifetime! I'm a hobbyist photographer, so am very particular with photos. CRTVDUO did a wonderful job and were very professional, kind and positive. They took amazing photos quickly and provided proofs the same day. Rock stars!

Sent on 08/19/2020

CRTVDUO's reply:

Thank you so much Stacy for your kind words! We are so happy that we have gotten the chance to work with you and capture those amazing memories:)

Amber Sersen · Married on 11/08/2019

CRTVDUO Made Our Wedding Photography Dreams Come True!

My husband and I were absolutely thrilled to have Hailey and Camden photograph our wedding day on November 8, 2019.

From my first inquiry conversation with them, to meeting to discuss the vision for our photos, to seeing our day come to life through photo - would highly recommend!

We really appreciated knowing we had them as a duo so pre-ceremony Hailey could capture photos of the bridal party while Camden captured photos of the groomsmen. They were both shooting the ceremony, family photos, and reception so we were overwhelmed (in the best way) by the number of photos we received!

They were willing to work with our budget, were super friendly and put us at ease, the photos were gorgeous, and the turn-around time to get them was unmatched.

Highly recommend CRTVDUO to be considered for your wedding photography/videography needs!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Stephens · Married on 05/11/2019

Can't wait to work with them again!

I loved getting to work with Hailey & Camden! They were very responsive and had an incredibly quick turnaround time. The final products were absolutely stunning, can't wait to work with them again!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Valorie · Married on 09/15/2013

Amazing amazing amazing

They are so fun and sweet!! And their images are so creative and GORGEOUS.

Sent on 12/08/2020