Creative Fryedeas

Manassas, VA View map

I designed the wedding stationery for my sister's wedding and loved it so much I decided to start my own business! If you are looking for truly custom Stationery, Invitations, Save the Dates, RSVP cards, etc. look no further. Through a series of consultations, we can talk and design something truly memorable and unique that you and your guests will love. Your invitation sets the stage for your whole wedding or party, so let's really make a statement!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Design
Printing
    Caly Married on 10/27/2012
    Doncheree was great to work with. She always responded to my emails in a timely manner and she was willing to do whatever I asked her to do. I have received many compliments on the oak tree invitations that she helped me design and even got them printed on recycled paper for me to keep in line with my eco-friendly wedding theme.
    Jackie Event on: 08/02/2012
    She did a fabulous job with business cards. Very willing to help and offered several examples. I was really pleased!
  • User1166453 2+ years ago
    She was absolutely AMAZING!!!! I LOVED everything about our invitations. I had some ideas and threw them out their for her. Before I knew it she had drawn up about 5 different templates to work with. I picked a couple styles that I liked and had some of my own ideas and I sent them to her she worked on them and then sent me another template. We went back and forth until it was perfect. I felt like I was being a pain asking for changes all the time, but she was happy to work with me and make my invitations exactly what I wanted. She did them super fast too. I was in a panic because someone else had committed to making my invitations for me and then just disappeared. I kept waiting to hear from her and nothing. The time was drawing near for us to mail our invitations out and I was freaking out a little bit. Then I just happened upon Doncheree and she worked with me super fast and guaranteed I have them ASAP, and I did!
    I would highly recommend her services!!!!

Manassas, 20111
Location of (Creative Fryedeas)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding