Fairfax, VA 22032 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Becky J. Invitations

Wedding invitations entice (as well as invite) the important people in your life to join you in a very special celebration of love and life. A very rare opportunity indeed! Make the most of it by having the luxury of custom Becky J Invitations designed just for you that capture the individuality and beauty of your love as a couple.

Follow Becky J. Invitations on

Becky J. Invitations 1
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 07/20/2019

Gorgeous invitations

Becky has an eye for design and is so easy to work with. Our wedding invitations were simply stunning.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Becky J. Invitations's reply:

Thank you Aubrey!! I’m so happy I got to make invitations for you and Tyler—they are SO beautiful!! I’m so happy for you two 💖
  • Jessica

Jessica Somoza · Married on 06/20/2019

Beautiful and exactly what I wanted!

Working with Becky was so easy and she was able to create exactly what I wanted within my budget :) She did our wedding invitations at first and then was able to provide us with matching place cards! She was responsive, flexible and made sure everything was exactly the way we wanted and spelled correctly! Would recommend and definitely use again in the future.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Becky J. Invitations 2

Becky J. Invitations's reply:

You are so sweet! Thanks for the kind words!! It was a pleasure getting to know you and make your beautiful wedding invitations and place cards! All my best to you and Martin! Come back soon :)
  • Felicia

Felicia Knise · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing design - fabulous person.

Becky’s work was beautiful. She did all the stationary for our wedding and many items for the day of. She was easy to work with an so accommodating. She took our comments and made beautiful invitations. I can not say enough good things about her work.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Becky J. Invitations's reply:

Thank you, Felicia!!! I love how your invitations and day-of piece turned out! I'm so happy I got make them for you and William

Becky J. Invitations FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 100