Becky J. Invitations

Washington, DC View map

Wedding invitations entice (as well as invite) the important people in your life to join you in a very special celebration of love and life. A very rare opportunity indeed! Make the most of it by having the luxury of custom Becky J Invitations designed just for you that capture the individuality and beauty of your love as a couple.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Design
In-Person Consultations
Printing

1 User photo

• Emily
    Emily Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing talent!

HIRE BECKY! omg the talent in this woman and her creative and beautiful work - we loved our programs and then she made us holiday/thank you cards to match the theme!! she took our vision and gave us so many options to work with ON RECYCLED PAPER!

Becky J. Invitations's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was awesome working with you and Chris!!! You two are the best--so happy for you two :)
  • Aubrey
    Aubrey Married on 07/20/2019

Gorgeous invitations

Becky has an eye for design and is so easy to work with. Our wedding invitations were simply stunning.

Becky J. Invitations's reply:

Thank you Aubrey!! I’m so happy I got to make invitations for you and Tyler—they are SO beautiful!! I’m so happy for you two 💖
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 06/20/2019

Beautiful and exactly what I wanted!

Working with Becky was so easy and she was able to create exactly what I wanted within my budget :) She did our wedding invitations at first and then was able to provide us with matching place cards! She was responsive, flexible and made sure everything was exactly the way we wanted and spelled correctly! Would recommend and definitely use again in the future.

Becky J. Invitations's reply:

You are so sweet! Thanks for the kind words!! It was a pleasure getting to know you and make your beautiful wedding invitations and place cards! All my best to you and Martin! Come back soon :)

Deals

Becky J. Invitations 1
Exclusive

Washington, DC, 22032
Location of (Becky J. Invitations)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding