Fairfax, VA 22032 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Becky J. Invitations

Wedding invitations entice (as well as invite) the important people in your life to join you in a very special celebration of love and life. A very rare opportunity indeed! Make the most of it by having the luxury of custom Becky J Invitations designed just for you that capture the individuality and beauty of your love as a couple.

Follow Becky J. Invitations on

img2631
img2855

5 Reviews for Becky J. Invitations

Katelyn · Married on 09/23/2017

I gave Becky a few images of what I had in mind and she took my vision and ideas and turned them into the most beautiful invitations! I've gotten so many compliments on them! Exactly what I was looking for and more.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Becky J. Invitations's reply:

Thank you, Katelyn!! I loved working with you and I'm so happy that you're happy with them! I know the rest of the wedding will be just as beautiful :)

Diana · Married on 08/05/2017

We LOVED working with Becky. She took all of our ideas and gave us a few variations to consider. Once we found a design we liked (or a combination of two), we were able to tweak little things (like font size and wording). We live in Oregon and had no issues in communicating clearly via email. Becky was responsive and gave great feedback throughout the entire process. All our guests have been raving about how gorgeous our invitation suite is. We will definitely recommend her to anyone needing paper goods.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Becky J. Invitations's reply:

Thanks Diana!! I had so much fun working with you (and your mom)!!! I can't wait to show off your design--it's so beautiful and unique.

Katie · Married on 05/07/2016

There are no words to describe how amazing Becky J was to work with!!!! I had an idea of how I wanted my invitation suite to look, and she was able to offer suggestions that made my invitations look absolutely gorgeous!!! She also created my details cards and guides for the Manassas and Clifton area of guests to check out while they were in town. I didn't think that I would be able to a afford custom invitation suite and programs, but Becky was able to work within my budget and create a stunning suite for me! Her attention to detail and creativity are just a few of the many reasons she was one of my favorite vendors to work with throughout my wedding planning process!! Future brides, please please contact Becky J for your invitations! She will absolutely exceed your expectations! :)

Sent on 05/11/2016

Becky J. Invitations FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 100